BY UP & UP #2 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Emilee E.
Prescott, AZ
cheapest & best nail polish remover! with Cartwheel by Target I always get 5% off as well!
Megan Z.
Lakewood, CA
Works easily even with glitter. It doesn't make my nails feel stripped either. It's also pretty cheap
Kaitlin M.
Eugene, OR
This nail polish remover gets polish off with one cotton ball and leaves my nails feeling refreshed!
Shauna M.
Columbus, OH
Does the job and easily removes my polish as well as helps strengthen my nails. Good price and lasts!
Vanessa V.
Monterey Park, CA
My go to since I can remember! Great price, gets the job done and it's always in stalk every target!
Kiley T.
Cabot, AR
Love it. Best nail polish remover I've used. I have ever been disappointed in any of there products!!
Destiny O.
Garland
Removes all of the nail polish and isn't too strong of a smell like some nail polish remover can be.
Wendy C.
this is the only nail polish remover i use. it works just as advertised and always gets the job done
Shelby P.
Seminole, FL
Works very well and definitely strengths the nails. Bottle lasts a while and this is a great product
Sandra O.
Laredo, TX
It removes nail polish easily. It does strengthen my nails. And it does not hurt or damage my nails.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?