BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Courtney G.
Jenison, MI
Works good for getting off stubborn nail polish, however I didn't notice any strengthening.
H G.
Gladwyne, PA
Good basic remover. Pro at s very inexpensive. It is a little drying, but would buy again.
Amanda T.
Orlando, FL
Works well at removing polish, never noticed too much strengthening happening but why not.
Victoria T.
Fullerton, CA
Do not like the feeling of this remover; leaves my hands dry and a weird filmy layer on it
araseli S.
Santa Rosa, CA
Romovers the nail polish quickly and easy doesn't stain and you don't really have to scrubb
Lucy K.
Didn't notice any strengthening of my nails, but it did the job without killing my nails!
Emma W.
A great knock off nail polish remover! Removes polish while keeping nails looking fresh!
Yesenia E.
This works really good, smell is fine and I really do see some strethnening in my nails.
Tara G.
Elk Grove , CA
My favorite. I buy it at target the time. Inexpensive. Works well on my nails. It’s good.
Malissa C.
Renton, WA
I always use this nail polish remover. It is the best. It never makes my nails feel dry.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?