BY UP & UP #2 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Megan Z.
Lakewood, CA
Works easily even with glitter. It doesn't make my nails feel stripped either. It's also pretty cheap
Kaitlin M.
Eugene, OR
This nail polish remover gets polish off with one cotton ball and leaves my nails feeling refreshed!
Shauna M.
Columbus, OH
Does the job and easily removes my polish as well as helps strengthen my nails. Good price and lasts!
Kiley T.
Cabot, AR
Love it. Best nail polish remover I've used. I have ever been disappointed in any of there products!!
Vanessa V.
Monterey Park, CA
My go to since I can remember! Great price, gets the job done and it's always in stalk every target!
Leticia N.
Sacramento, CA
I do not like this at all it takes for ever to remove the polish from my nails. Would not repurchase
Taylor L.
Vancouver
Good price and it gets the job done without drying out the skin around my nails! Available at Target.
Lauren K.
Fishers, IN
This polish remover does the job and really takes off my nail polish. It also makes my nails smooth!
Marisa T.
This nail polish remover does the job and helps to strengthen your nails. It also doesn’t smell awful
Sarah A.
dunkerton, IA
I love this stuff!! It takes my nail polish off so SO easy!! It is also good for your nail so plus!!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?