BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Dana F.
Riverside, CA
Nail polish is incredibly hard to remove, this is a fact. Glitter nail polish is even harder to move, this is a fact. This nail polish remover is wonderful, fact. No nail polish has removed glitter easier from my fingernails while also keeping my mails from drying out.
Maura K.
Hartland, WI
This nail polish remover does a good job of removing my nail polish. Occasionally it doesn't work great when I use glittery nail polish but otherwise I haven't had any problems. I'd say you get a good quality product for the price you pay. I would buy it again when my current bottle runs out.
Patricia L.
Franklin sq , NY
I used to love this Nail polish remover when I wore regular polish. The smell is what really gets me with removers but this one isn't too bad. It's affordable and it has strengthen properties which I find to be really important. Also important that it's available in every target so it's not hard to find!
Meredith N.
Bronx, NY
While I don't wear nail polish often enough to be able to tell if this remover truly strengthens my nails, I can say that it effectively removes my nail polish. While it is still tricky to take off any glitter nail polishes, that is typical of any remover, and therefore I cannot discredit it much.
Hannah H.
Merced
Pretty good. The quality isn't great; you have to rub away a little for it to fully work. The packing is alright too, not too pretty or particularly ugly. It's really cheap though, which is good because you're getting quite a good amount. It's also easily accessible at Target or other common stores.
Katie B.
Ballwin, MO
Not really sure if this stuff really "strengthens" my nails (they are very brittle anyway), but it gets the polish off my nails. I have to use a little pressure, but it keeps dark polishes from staining my nails.
Taylor D.
Gets the job done as best as most nail polish removers. Very reasonable price and honestly cheaper than most. Helps strengthen my nails too after wiping the polish off which is a plus because i do have thinner nails. It does slightly dry them out and leave a film on them but that easily washes off.
Laura N.
Moscow, ID
This nail polish remover does what it says, but I find that it is a bit harder to remove nail polish with this formula, probably because it is gentler on my nails. I guess that is the tradeoff that I'm going to have and I'm okay with that because healthy nails are worth a little bit of extra effort
Cece M.
This is an okay product. It does have a strong smell but most nail polish removers do. I, of course, get mine from Target. It works best with round cotton pads. I don't use it often only when I'm in between from going to nail shops.
Grace F.
Shorewood, IL
This is the nail polish remover I use whenever I need to take off my nail polish. It does the job fast and gets it done well but it is nothing extremely special. It is a really good value and it priced really cheap. I use it on little cotton pads and it takes off my nail polish fairly well.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?