BY UP & UP #4 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...5 Answers
  • absolutely love this product. I use it with the hydrating...1 Answers
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
So I have pretty strong nails to begin with, so I think that may effect my opinion.

For the strengthening aspect I would probably only give it 3 stars, but it is a really good nail polish remover. Sometimes I go through like 4 cotton balls trying to get my nail polish off. With this I only use one per hand, and that is saying a lot since I normally always do 3 coats and a top coat.

I will say I think the Sally Hansen version is a little more effective, but this is cheaper. So pick your poison.
Pinal P.
Fayetteville, AR
I’ve used this remover my whole life and will never use another. The remover does a really good job at getting all the polish with little effort and doesn’t leave a film of residue behind, which is really nice for longer lasting polish. It also doesn’t dry my nails out either like other brands and that’s really important for having weaker nails like me
Emma C.
Buffalo, NY
It’s great! Lasts a long time, so I’m not constantly re-purchasing. I pour a little on a cotton round and leave on my nails for a minute or so, and most of my polish comes off right away
Kelsey Z.
Parma, OH
I use this all the time. I think it helps keep my nails strong between polishes. Works great. I would never pay for this product so I really like the up and up brand.
Cassandra L.
This remover is a little drying but definitely does the job. It removes gel nail polish well so if your looking for something to remove your gel polish, try this
teasha b.
Macon Georgia
I enjoy and use this product a lot it is so good easy to use and apply beautiful application I am a repeat user you can’t go wrong using this kind of nail polish remover smooth application strong scent.
Lillian B.
Maple Valley
The acidtone smell is very strong -(I’m great with that smell but some aren’t)- I pour a little into the cap and just dip a cotton ballin there, and it’s the perfect way to get just enough on the cotton ball.
Jessica Z.
Charlotte, NC
I like it because the smell isn’t so strong its subtle. It works great to remove the nail polish fast. The bottle will last a long tome. I purchased it at target for a good price. I would definitely repurchase it again.
Ashley V.
Viborg, SD
Does a great job of removing the polish without stripping your nails! Very comparable to other, more expensive brands. Love Target’s Up & Up brand! Repeat user who recommends!
Rama A.
Red Oak, TX
I liked the color of it! The packaging was really nice! The price was good! It is easy to use! I bought it from the store! I will buy it again! And I recommend it! Thank you
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.