BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Rosa C.
Good at removing polish, the scent is not strong or overwhelming like other nail polish removers. Great price!
Kirstin C.
Jacksonville
I use this nail polish remover all the time and it works great. I love it so much. It’s such a good price too.
Sarah B.
minneapolis
This does the job. I haven’t noticed much of a difference with strengthening but I do think it does a good job.
Cortni F.
Costa Mesa, CA
This a great polish remover. It removes any nail polish i have quickly including the at home gel polish i use.
Alejandra O.
Columbia, SC
I really liked this nail polish remover because it removed the polish well and left my nails clean and not oily
Amanda D.
lancaster, pa
If you want healthy strong nails this definitely helps, it's the only nail polish remover I'll use. Cheap too!
Maddie E.
Lincoln, NE
Got my sparkly nail polish off with no problems. Worked very well and better than some expensive ones I've used
Sydney P.
This product does the trick! It works very well and is a great price point for how many uses you get out of it
Becca
Easy to use nail polish remover-works but nothing special! The scent isn’t as powerful as others, which I like
Noreen H.
Indianapolis , IN
Up & up Strengthening Nail Polish Remover love this nail polish remover from target! Such a good deal!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Ashley C.