BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Nicole P.
West Jordan , UT
Good price works well and easy to find. It does the job and doesn't make my skin dry after.
Andrea S.
This up +up nail polish remover works better than the name brands. I use less cotton balls.
Alejandra M.
Whittier, CA
Works well for the price. It is very affordable and helps removing the nail polish quickly.
Erika D.
Layton, UT
Works great. Not too harsh on my nails and skin. Takes off polish easily. I buy this often.
Jessica N.
Nice smell. Leaves fingers clean and free of Polish without much effort! Highly recommend!
Hannah W.
This product works, however I don't see the difference between this and any other removers.
Lina A.
Ontario, CA
When I just have nail polish this is my go to remover my girls love it as well works great
Angelic M.
Blaine
Works Alright. Take off normal nail polish good. I like 100% actone the best but I use this
Michelle C.
Great for taking nail polish off, even the strong kind. However it left my nails a bit dry.
Erika A.
Dallas, TX
This product will remove your nail polish fast and it doesn't smell as bad as other brands
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?