BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Linn D.
Orlando, FL
I love this nail polish remover... it smells pretty good and it’s big, so it lasts a long time and it works great!
janice f.
BRADENTON, FL
Affordable nail polish remover and works great. Hard to remove nail polish with specs of glitter with this product.
hannah l.
america
I love the strengthening nail polish remover why do your nails if its not any good for them. Lol works like a charm
Jennifer S.
Los Angeles, CA
Removes all the nail Polish within seconds and the price for it is very cheap. Will definitely buy this item again
Care 😻.
Indianapolis , IN
Solid nail polish remover, does it job just fine, don’t really notice any strengthening in particular but it works
Cara W.
My main purpose for nail polish remover is to remove the nail polish lol this does the job so I'll give it 5 stars
Erika V.
I use this nail polish remover all the time, I recommend it! It doesn't leave your fingers feeling dry. Great price
Gator w.
This product is really nice and it is good for your nails. There is some nail polishes that have a bad alternative
Brooklynn H.
Orem, UT
Works very well to get nail polish off of your nails and off of tile and cupboards. Easy to use with a cotton ball
Alma S.
I buy it at Target. It removes the nail polish fast and easy. The smell is not too strong. I always use this brand.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Ashley C.