BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Brittany M.
Does the job. Pretty self-explanatory. Try using one with an added benefit to your nail (such as a nail hardener)
crystal c.
omaha
No need to rub for endless time and gets rid of nail polish very quick. I have been using it for a long time now
Carmen B.
Miami
Great for brittle nails that break easily. Has helped me strengthen my nails which is amazing. Highly recommend.
Jasmine M.
This product works well. The only downfall us UT smells horrible but hey it works great so no complaints this way
Dawn E.
Perfect price point at under $1. Does is job well, and doesn't damage the nail like straight acetone removers do.
Heidi W.
This is a great nail polish remover! It’s definitely on one of my favorites. It does have a pretty strong scent
Myranda G.
Omaha
Gets the job done, great price and does what it is supposed to no complaints. Buy it you won't be disappointed.
❤trinity❤ C.
Works great and feels like it's better than basic nail polish remover. Still works tho to take the polish off.
Marli C.
Linefork, KY
This really does stregthen and lengthen your nails. I like the scent of this product. But it is really strong.
Catherine S.
great product. i've noticed that the products from this company are a lot stronger than others. 10/10 recommend
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Ashley C.