BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Shelby P.
This is a cheaper brand but still works well and I go through so much of it. Very affordable
Abby L.
Oshkosh
Takes off my gel polish without too much work. Doesn’t leave my nails dry afterward either
Andrea P.
Eden Prairie, MN
Gets the job done, is pretty similar to others I have used but the price is good. Easy use
Emily B.
Loomis, CA
Affordable nail polish remover that does a super job, even on those tough glitter polishes!
Erika D.
Layton, UT
Works great. Not too harsh on my nails and skin. Takes off polish easily. I buy this often.
Shannon M.
Victorville, CA
This Polish remover is great. It works as well as the name brands but at a much lower cost.
Nakiyah W.
San Diego
Good price at target .doesn't have a too strong smell.. it doesn't take a lot to.do.the job
Brenda V.
Midland, TX
A cheaper alternative that gets the job done! Easily removes several coats of nail polish.
Damaris F.
Love that the polish comes right off no need to work to hard or use to much of the product
Alyssa C.
Staten Island, NY
It's can always get all your nail polish off in a snap. However it has a very strong scent
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?