BY UP & UP #4 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...3 Answers
  • Is there a version of this without gelatin? I don't use g...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Sarah W.
Waterville, OH
Easily removes all type of polish without the worry of damaging my nails. Have bought this numerous times.
Rebecca J.
Newburgh, IN
Works very well to get the mail polish off and o can tell that my nails are not as brittle after using it.
Arissia J.
Yucaipa, CA
Works well, I usually use the sally hansen brand. I've used this a few times, I usually find it at target.
Kassandra P.
Los Angeles, CA
It strengthens my nails like It advertised. It removes the nail Polish really great. It's one of the best.
Becky M.
Williamsburg, VA
Great nail polish remover and the price is unbeatable. Practically the same product as the name brand.
Tristen G.
Thibodaux, LA
I've been using this product for a few years now. Very affordable and it gets the job done quick and easy!
Natalie B.
Las Vegas
Super affordable product that does it’s job! Been using this brand for years now and they never disappoint.
Denisia L.
Berwyn, IL
Very strong smell, but it does it's job well. Can't beat the price, and it also comes in different scents.
Jessica U.
Floral Park, NY
Does a great job of removing my nail polish without leaving my nail weak. Leaves my nails feeling healthy.
Lauren N.
Huntersville, NC
I don’t notice a difference in the strength of my nails but does take off polish with a little elbow grease
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.