BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Anna O.
Rochester, NY
Low price and gets the job done. Works as great as any other name brand nail polish removers
Andrea B.
Does the job! Good price! I recommend this product. Good deal. I would buy it again for sure.
Jennifer R.
Chittenango, NY
Gets the job done quickly! Do not have to rub forever, takes nail polish off fast and easily.
Krissy's Bookshelf R.
Peoria, AZ
Does a decent job taking off nail polish biggest downfall is the purple dye stains your skin.
Maelynn L.
Cincinnati, OH
This actually kind of helps my nails a lot. I could see a difference after a couple of weeks
Tara F.
Great price! Same if not better than a name brand. Smell wasn't bad on my hands after using.
Chelsie T.
Hixson, TN
Works as good as any name brand nail polish remover. Does it's job. I couldn't ask for more.
Camille B.
Hayward
My nails are super brittle after years of biting, so a strengthening polish remover is great.
Madeline L.
It's just your normal, run of the mill nail Polish remover...does the job. Nothing too fancy.
Disingenuously D.
['Wake Forest ', ''], NC
I love Target’s Up & Up brand! It gets the job done for so much cheaper than the name brand!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?