BY UP & UP #4 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...3 Answers
  • Is there a version of this without gelatin? I don't use g...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Yensi S.
Dania beach, FL
Me gusta mucho su agradable aroma y lo rapidez con la que funciona de verdad es súper bueno y lo recomiendo
Avery C.
Takes off nail polish easily, a bit hard to get off glitter nail polish tho, but leaves the nail quite dry
Karina R.
Long Beach, CA
Works really great. Doesn't leave my nails feeling weak. Up & up Strengthening Nail Polish Remover
Abby Z.
Pequea, PA
This polish remover did it's job as far as removing nail polish, but did not strengthen my nails whatsoever
Taylor B.
This product works well and is affordable . It takes polish off quick and easy. Takes polish off completely
Anastasia G.
Ypsilanti, MI
Strong smell, as most are, but it makes it quick and easy. My nails don’t appear dry or sensitive after use
Cassandra N.
Works great to get my nail polish off. I can do all ten toes with one cotton ball and it's very affordable
Christine E.
Lynchburg, VA
M D.
Manhattan Bch, CA
Good price! does its job well and doesn't burn your hand like other products do. would recommend to others!
Betty E.
Las Vegas, NV
I bought this brand at Target and it smells nicer than other brands and works better than the equate brand.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.