BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Angela C.
Depew, NY
I like this because it dosent have a strong odor to it. It also gets nail polish off quickly
Michelle D.
Plattsburgh, NY
I haven't noticed any strengthening but the odor is minimal and it removes nail polish well .
Gianna S.
This nail polish remover is great and I recommend it for any remaining nail polish left over!
Amy B.
Good product. change nail color often, removes color well. Like it strengthens nails as well.
Maelynn L.
Cincinnati, OH
This actually kind of helps my nails a lot. I could see a difference after a couple of weeks
Monique M.
Works amazing never have to rub for a more than a few seconds keeps nails healthy and strong
Candis G.
Owensboro, KY
Leaves my nails beds smoothe and spot free! Takes the Polish right off the first time around!
Krystal L.
Wonderful product.worth buying and works great. Love the scent Removes polish fast and easy.
Emma R.
Vienna
Great nail polish remover. Definitely gets all the nail polish off and strengthens my nails.
Car l.
Shallowater, TX
Great cost and works great. Don’t purchase very often but target always has a good selection
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?