BY UP & UP #2 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Natalia C.
Cypress, TX
This product rocks! My go to! It's extremely cheap, and does the job instantly! Great product seriously!
Megan H.
Middletown, MD
Love the target brand nail polish remover! It only cost about 1$ and it takes the polish off really well!
Karen M.
Columbus, OH
I like it it works on my nails I just do not like the fact that I have to use a lot to get the polish off
Linh D.
Glendale, CA
I love this nail polish removal. It smells good and at the same time it does it's job. Very easy to use!
leora b.
It's nail Polish remover it does is job. That's so I van day omg why do I need to make this Tebow so long
Drea D.
Montclair, CA
The smell is really really strong . It does the work and takes off the nail Polish with one cotton ball .
Jessica H.
Monticello, MN
This is a great value nail polish remover! I have noticed that my nails are not brittle after using this.
Wynneshia B.
This product removes polish well while strengthening nails. Does not leave nails feeling dry or brittle.
Sara M.
league city
It works great and it’s cheap! My polish comes right off and there isn’t any scrubbing that I need to do.
Alyssa M.
This is the only nail polish remover I use. It does not have a toxic scent that takes up the whole house.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?