BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Amanda E.
It's nail polish remover. It does exactly what it's supposed to do. Doesn't seem to dry out my nails, which is good.
Ateara G.
Atlanta, GA
Great smell without being overpowering, removed several layers of polish easily and gentle on surrounding skin skin.
Naudia W.
Hampton, VA
My household typically uses this brand. It helps get the job done. Also makes it feel as though your nails are safe.
Zoem A.
Kokomo, IN
Does such a good job at getting out even the darkest nail polishes and the fun purple color jist makes it even better
Kirstin O.
Nowthen, MN
I've been able to remove all my nail polish with one cotton ball and a little splash of this stuff. Super cheap too!
Ivy W.
El Monte, CA
Takes a lot to remove my nail polish. Isn't as strong as other brands ive used. I recommend you get a different one.
Sabrina M.
Panorama
This stuff works very well but it does dry out your nails a bit I would recommend washing your hands after using this
Marlen S.
Jacksonville, FL
Really easy to use the nail polish remove it really quiq love it have no problem with it been using it for long time
Alison O.
Ogden, UT
This is a good product. It gets nail polish off pretty efficiently but without a harsh smell or drying out my nails.
Marcee S.
Macon
Love this remover! Does the job well without much hard scrubbing! Smell is alittle more pleasant than other products.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Ashley C.