BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Sarah S.
Shavertown, PA
Amazing nail polish remover. Takes off everything with no hassle. The smell is not too strong either.
Sarah A.
dunkerton, IA
I love this stuff!! It takes my nail polish off so SO easy!! It is also good for your nail so plus!!
Allison B.
Tulsa, OK
I like this nail polish remover because it smells less harsh and seems to be more gentle on my nails.
Alayna P.
Portage, IN
Does the trick, isn't overwhelmingly smelly. Removes polish pretty quickly but not immediate results.
Rana H.
I but this for a dollar and it works just fine and removes even gel manicure (which was done at home)
Emilee E.
Prescott, AZ
cheapest & best nail polish remover! with Cartwheel by Target I always get 5% off as well!
Rachel T.
It does a good job. Removes my nail polish adequately. I have noticed my nail beds getting stronger.
April M.
Pittsburgh, PA
It works well. I like the smell of the product. I don't See a difference in this and any name brand.
evelyn l.
Cicero, Il
This works awesome. The polish comes off very easy. Doesn't smell strong. The price is great as well.
Wenni G.
Great product and the polish removes very fast. It's easy to apply and it strengthens your nails too.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?