BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Marcee S.
Macon
Love this remover! Does the job well without much hard scrubbing! Smell is alittle more pleasant than other products.
Jesiree C.
Manchester, NH
Works well to remove polish off of nails. It's cheap and Target tends to have deals for it on cartwheel all the time.
Shae B.
Lawrenceville, GA
Product really works you don't even have to use that much to begin the process you immediately begging seeing results
Erica H.
This product works well but has a very strong smell. My nails feel nourished and not dried out after I use it though.
Heather S.
Harrisburg
This nail polish helps my nails regain strength and it isn’t expensive at all. It takes the color off quick and easy.
Katie A.
Brooklyn, NY
This nail polish remover works great even on glitter nail polish! Takes it all off and leaves my nails feeling strong
Elizabeth B.
Athens, MI
Love this nail polish remover. For the price it is worth every penny! So happy my local Target carries this product!
Carolina N.
Wheat Ridge, CO
Perfect nail remover! Specially when you get dark nail polish colors that are hard to take off. I recommend this one
Melanie N.
Schaumburg, IL
Smells better than the pure acetone stuff but I can't contend it has any strengthening properties. Not that I've seen
Daisy B.
San Bernardino, CA
This a really good strong nail polish remover mostly removes my nail polish with out having to scrub my nails with it
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Ashley C.