BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...5 Answers
  • absolutely love this product. I use it with the hydrating...1 Answers
Elizabeth H.
Lexington, KY
Personally, I feel like nail polish remover is nail polish remover. This gets the job done and has a good price point.
Sierra L.
Seal Beach, CA
Perfect nail polish remover to get the job done quickly. Strengthens the nail and nice to have around for emergencies.
Amanda K.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Would def recommend spending the little extra to get the better stuff that actually does strengthen your nails.
Neftalia C.
Nashua , NH
This is a great acetone to remove your nail polish and gets even the colors that sometimes don't even want to come off
Sarah M.
Emsworth, PA
Has a smell that's a lot better than most, I am always able to soak my nails a bit and then the polish comes right off!
Linda R.
Marina del Rey
This remover seems to take a while. You need to soak let it sit on the polish for a minute before trying to remove it.
Gabrielle S.
Vermilion, OH
Leaves my nails feeling strong after removing the polish. Does not take much to take off old polish, especially glitter
Ganine M.
el monte
This is my go to nail polish remover. The smell isn’t too strong and it’s great for my sensitive nails. Good price too.
Emily P.
Greensburg, PA
This product is affordable, easy to use and gets the job done. Its exactly what i expected it to be. I would buy again.
Lindsey S.
Gets the job done. Doesn't leave my nails really dry and breaking like some other brands
I would buy this product again
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.