BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Arianna T.
Stoughton, MA
the best nail polish remover ever! keeps my nails healthy & doesn’t smell toooo awful! would deff recommend buying
Lori F.
Woodstock, GA
It's nail polish remover. I dont notice my nails weakening when I use it however they are not necessarily stronger.
Ariele J.
Memphis, TN
This remover is perfect for at home use! Pleasant aroma versus other nail polish removers I gave used in the past!
Jessica M.
I like this remover. It works pretty good for the price. Not sure it strengthens my nails but it gets the job done.
Christine P.
Renton, WA
This gets the job done and is lightly scented! I can remove my nail polish without my boyfriend wrinkling his nose.
Takes off all my polish easily, doesn't seem to dry out my nails badly as regular polish remover. Would buy again.
Gabriela O.
Dallas, TX
This nail polish remover works well. I had to use a little bit more than what I'd like to but it gets the job done.
Maria A.
Takes a bit of rubbing to take off nail polish, it last for a great amount of time, little product goes a long way.
Shahad A.
Andover, Minnesota
Just like any other nail polish remover I never notice any difference except some have nice smell and others don't
Vincintia C.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this product it removes all the Polish plus strengthening my nails. That's an awesome product if you ask me
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Ashley C.