BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

ALI H.
Seville, OH
Overall I love the up and up brand I try all of their products and I recommend them to all of my friends when I love a product I definitely recommend it to my friends
Erika S.
This product works very well for its price point. I continue to use this product, as it is a good value. I even think it smells good compared to alternatives. I would buy again for sure!
Jessica B.
San Jose, CA
I've purchased many different nail polish removers but this one is okay. I feel I have to use more than a couple of swabs to remove the nail polish, could be better.
Caitlyn M.
Colorado Springs
I’m not really sure what there is to say... it’s nail polish remover. They’re all pretty much the same. Also not sure who is reading reviews for nail polish remover.
Sarah L.
Everett, WA
I love this target brand, it’s inexpensive and does the trick easy to use. It doesn’t smell harsh like some other nail polish removers. Can’t beat it for the price.
Antonia G.
Baltimore, MD
Up & Up strengthening nail polish remover works great and is at a great price!   I would definitely recommend this product.
Autumn A.
Indianapolis, IN
Try to strengthen any way I can so I grabbed up and up when I was at target had a strengthening formula . Removes perfectly fine and I hope it’s also strengthening
katrina N.
Seaford, NY
This nail polish remover takes off my nail polish. It's cheap and easy to buy from target. It may take a little longer to remove glitter or really dark nail colors
Taylor B.
Conroe, TX
Nail polish remover is always a good product. I would defiantly moisturize after use of the remover. It’s really cheap and it works for really on any nail polish.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
So I have pretty strong nails to begin with, so I think that may effect my opinion.

For the strengthening aspect I would probably only give it 3 stars, but it is a really good nail polish remover. Sometimes I go through like 4 cotton balls trying to get my nail polish off. With this I only use one per hand, and that is saying a lot since I normally always do 3 coats and a top coat.

I will say I think the Sally Hansen version is a little more effective, but this is cheaper. So pick your poison.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.