BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Erin M.
Los Angeles, CA
I used this after a very bad gel nail experience. My nails were weak and brittle for months. This is one of the products that I fully committed to in order to help fix my nails. This remover does not weaken your nails at all. I would recommend it for anyone with weaker nails.
Madison G.
Grand Forks, ND
Great nail polish remover for getting the job done in a short amount of time! I love how it makes my nails feel strong and clean after I use this to take off my nail polish! Would recommend because it is effective and inexpensive for buyers! I will continue to buy this product!
Kiara M.
N Las Vegas, NV
This works like a charm with cotton balls. It's not expensive and I've used it multiple times to take of nail polish.  It's really easy to use but sometimes it takes longer than others. I prefer this one because I know for sure it'll work 100%. Definitely recommend
Lynsey J.
Cudahy
This polish remover was my go to after my nails were so brittle from having fake nails. I have bought this a few times now to assist in strengthening my nails. I don't feel as if I would need to buy anything more expensive than Up & Up. I would recommend this product.
Morgan J.
Franklin, WI
Gets the job done as far as removing the nailpolish is concerned. I am not so convinced on the strengthening part. For something basic like nailpolish remover it is cheapest to get the Target brand, especially since there is almost always a cartwheel for additional savings!
Katy C.
Atlanta, GA
This is fine--it does the job of removing my nail polish but it's nothing to write home about. I've purchased multiple bottles because it's so cheap and convenient to pick up while I'm at Target. I wouldn't say this is the best remover ever but it serves its purpose.
Jennifer L.
I will be honest, I just grabbed what was cheap on the shelf. But after using this, I've noticed my nails do seem healthier, and the smell isn't as toxic as other nail polish removers I have used in the past. I would recommend it simply for the fact that its cheap and it works.
Gina C.
East Hanover , NJ
I don't like spending a lot of money on nail polish remover.  This was a good product.  It does it's job at removing nail polish, but as far as strengthening, I didn't notice a difference, however this wouldn't stop me from purchasing again, especially since the price is good.
Sami J.
Great nail polish remover, this usually removes all polish from my nails within a few swipes of a cotton ball. I have purchased this a few times and it does the job well-- no need to spend extra money on a nail polish remover when this does the job! It is really great.
Jen F.
Concord, NC
I typically buy this brand because it's cheap and performs as well as any other brand. One bottle lasts me a long time - in fact, I have a bottle that expired 3 years ago that still works! I don't know if that's hygienic but it makes me want to keep buying it - seems potent!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?