BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Sabrina G.
Lockport, IL
I use this product all the time its cheap and helps alot for removing my nail polish,its great!
Karen H.
Compton, CA
It's ok I have to really soak and work the cotton ball into the nail to get the nail polish off
Izora B.
Does the job. Very inexpensive. Harder to remove gel or sparkle nail polish. Good for the price
Elizabeth R.
Arlington, VA
Great nail polish remover! Does the job and doesn’t leave my nails too dry and brittle feeling!
Maddie P.
Culpeper, VA
This nail polish remover removes my polish in seconds. I love the color, and it's super cheap!
Amanda C.
San Antonio, TX
This is a great affordable product the gets the job done and removes all the polish in no time.
paola r.
Las Vegas, NV
Great nail polish remover! Truly does the stuff ! Great price for such a high quality product!
Alexis A.
Paramount
Not so good since it is not pure acetone , takes forever to remove nail polish off the nails .
Alice T.
['San Jose', ''], CA
It does the job, has a very strong odor. Does need a few tries to get all the nail polish off.
Murphy B.
New York , NY
Target always gets it right! I love this nail polish remover because it is cheap and effective.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?