BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Alezandra A.
long beach
I find the up and up nail remover better because it doesn’t have a strong smell of alcohol and it’s cheap for the price
Genisis S.
San Jose, CA
Gets the job done and is affordable. The scent is ok, could be less strong. I would definitely recommend this product.
Ganine M.
el monte
This is my go to nail polish remover. The smell isn’t too strong and it’s great for my sensitive nails. Good price too.
Olivia L.
Alhambra, CA
inexpensive nail polish remover and it works really well! this is my go to nail polish remover when i go to target! :)
Amy H.
Dayton
It was a very good product I will be buying more and it’s not that expensive and you can found it pretty much anywhere
Yaileen C.
Harlingen, TX
It is very strong, you don't need much to take the nail polish off!!!
It even removes glitter nail polish very fast!!!
Melissa B.
Brookhaven, GA
Great nail polish remover for an even better price. I shop at target all the time so typically this is the brand I get!
Marquita S.
Love this remover it doesn't leave my nails dry and removes product without a problem it burns a little if u have a cut
Tara W.
Bismarck, ND
I have used this for years. Only one i get. It is cheep and does the job fabulously! I have no idea what else to write
Megan R.
Works real well. Cleans my nails and they don't feel too brittle. I can use just one cotton ball to get my nails clean
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.