BY UP & UP #2 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Celibet H.
Moca , Puerto Rico
This up & up function perfect for me. Is cheap, remove perfectly my nail polish and the quality is so good.
Beth D.
Not too strong a smell and a very effective nail polish remover. Leaves my nails clean and feeling healthy.
Natalie B.
Las Vegas
Super affordable product that does it’s job! Been using this brand for years now and they never disappoint.
Bailee M.
The bomb and inexpensive. I use only a few cotton balls to take off all of my nail polish- nails and toes.
Kylie F.
Columbus, OH
I use this on my toenails. I get gel manis so i rarely need polish or remover. But this is a decent price.
Sophia j.
It does the job quite well. I have been repeatedly purchasing this nail polish remover. Absolutely love it!
Peighton M.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
Works great to take off any color of polish, doesn't smell too overwhelming, and strengthen nails nicely
Hewan K.
Washington, DC
Great quality nail polish remover and at a decent price. All target brand items are great and trustworthy
Amy F.
Sioux Falls
Works well. Cheap. Usually buy at Target. Would buy again. Good value. Better than more expensive stuff.
Evelyn H.
Reading, PA
It takes a while to remove nail polish and sometimes leaves staining of the color on the skin or cuticles
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?