BY UP & UP #4 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...3 Answers
  • Is there a version of this without gelatin? I don't use g...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Megan L.
Lexington, KY
This product is affordable and effective. Do not feel my nails are overly strengthened by the product though.
Marissa M.
Sunrise, FL
Definitely works well and it works fast. It is also kind of drying to skin. Be sure to rinse after each use.
Karen M.
Works better than more expensive ones I have tried. It does not dry out nails nor gives them an alcohol smell
Candice B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Compares well with Cutex brand. Nice scent, removes polish well, doesn't dry out nails, and very affordable.
Evalice A.
Fort Worth, TX
Love the clean scent of this remover. Great price and a little goes a long way! Always use this as my go to.
Phoebe M.
Fort Myers
I love this remover because it's affordable, does the job well, and the smell isn't too bad! Would buy again
Kelsi W.
Sacramento, CA
The smell is quite pungent, but it's a sweet smell that I like. Otherwise it gets the job done so I'm happy!
Zeenat M.
Memphis, TN
Okay remover. I usually use 100% acetone, so with this, I have to use a few more cotttonballs. But it's okay.
Brittini D.
Apple Valley, CA
The target brand up and up is a very good brand it gets the job done for any kind of nail polish I need off .
Liv D.
Removed nicely, but just smells really bad and burns my nose, but it keeps my nails strong and very healthy.
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?
Robin W.
What's the difference in this nail polish remover and Swan nail polish remover with strengthening and gelatin
Robin W.
What's the difference in this nail polish remover and Swan nail polish remover in strengthening with gelatin in
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is there a version of this without gelatin? I don't use gelatin anymore, but this is the only one I've ever used that didn't make my nails feel brittle.