BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Nelly S.
Troy, NY
Thai is great it' helps a lot and there are no sign of nail polish when I'm done this product is great
Erica R.
Midlothian, VA
Works well, no complaints. The lower price is a definite bonus and it works just as well as name brand.
Yorlin C.
Philadelphia , PA
It's nail polish remover hehe it smells great and the price obviously the best I got mines from Walmart
Ashley D.
Davenport, FL
This polish remover really worked great! It cleaned my nails right up and it really strengthened them!
Jacquelyn W.
This nail polish remover works better than many more expensive ones I've used. I'll buy again for sure!
Kimberly R.
Los Angeles, CA
Sometimes this thing burns my fingers but it is very good for removing stubborn nail polish so idk hoe
Crystal T.
Portland, OR
Good deal for the cost. Does the trick, nails feel soft and hydrated afterwards. Would purchase again.
Summer F.
I am constantly painting my nails and my daughters nails and this will take our old color right off!
Sandra O.
Laredo, TX
It removes nail polish easily. It does strengthen my nails. And it does not hurt or damage my nails.
Hannah W.
Cary, NC
Fairly basic nail polish remover, but it definitely does the job and I don't have to scrub too hard.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?