BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

paola r.
Las Vegas, NV
Great nail polish remover! Truly does the stuff ! Great price for such a high quality product!
Karen J.
Newton, MA
No need to use a lot, a little bit is enough, good smell not that strong , doesnt dry my nails
Alice T.
['San Jose', ''], CA
It does the job, has a very strong odor. Does need a few tries to get all the nail polish off.
Alaena C.
This nail polish remover works really well for being the target brand! I was really impressed.
Ray R.
New Brunswick, NJ
I have been using this for years and I will never stop, it is very concentrated and fortifying
Alison P.
Middleton, WI
This is the polish remover I always use. I like it because it's cheap and I gets the job done.
Sara B.
Weehawken, NJ
No complaints. It isn't exactly anything special but it gets the job done and is a great price!
Amanda C.
San Antonio, TX
This is a great affordable product the gets the job done and removes all the polish in no time.
Chelsie W.
West Palm Beach, FL
Works really great at removing nail polish! Can't really say much about the nail strengthening.
Victoria R.
Fullerton, CA
This nail Polish remover really gets the job done quick and easily, with out costing too much.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?