BY UP & UP #4 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...3 Answers
  • Is there a version of this without gelatin? I don't use g...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Candice B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Compares well with Cutex brand. Nice scent, removes polish well, doesn't dry out nails, and very affordable.
Liv D.
Removed nicely, but just smells really bad and burns my nose, but it keeps my nails strong and very healthy.
Brittini D.
Apple Valley, CA
The target brand up and up is a very good brand it gets the job done for any kind of nail polish I need off .
Celia L.
Bronx, NY
Love this nail polish remover. Only used a little bit of product to remove my nail polish and it works great
Dora M.
Great product. Has a decent smell and I like that it's non-acetone. A little goes a long way with this brand.
Paige G.
Seward, NE
This is my favorite nail polish remover. It removes all the polish and makes me nails feel so much stronger.
Mariah A.
fresno
Very effective at removing product from nails not sure about the strengthening part didn’t notice much change
Brittany E.
Orting, WA
I love this cheap nail polish Remover. You can found this at any store where you found buy your nail polish.
Lauren C.
Manhattan Bch, CA
Doesn't work very well. Takes a long time to get normal nail polish off and you have to use a lot of product.
Randi c.
I use this when ever I want to do a manicure the price is good and it really does strengthen my natural nails
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.