BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Erika P.
Highland, CA
Overall a good nail polish remover, but did not see a difference in masking my nails stronger.
Lirac H.
Love this stuff! Works great to remove tuff nail polish. Great to get espically when traveling
Brittany E.
Waterford , WI
Inexpensive and smells good for nail polish remover. A little goes a long way and that’s nice.
Porshia M.
Lansing , IL
Removes nail polish very well and it is reasonably priced. They always have coupons for it too.
Maythe A.
It's not too strong and works well nail Polish comes off easily. Would definitely recommend it.
Tamara F.
Spring Valley, CA
It does the job but not sure how much it strengthens since I have very strong nails naturally.
Elizabeth R.
Arlington, VA
Great nail polish remover! Does the job and doesn’t leave my nails too dry and brittle feeling!
Karen H.
Compton, CA
It's ok I have to really soak and work the cotton ball into the nail to get the nail polish off
Izora B.
Does the job. Very inexpensive. Harder to remove gel or sparkle nail polish. Good for the price
Crystal C.
Whitsett, NC
Can always get my nail polish off when other takes forever. Strong smell but gets the job done.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?