BY UP & UP #4 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...5 Answers
  • absolutely love this product. I use it with the hydrating...1 Answers
Kelc W.
Haslett, MI
Great, inexpensive nail polish remover. Good for everyday easy use. Nice soft sent, doesn't leave nail beds feeling dried out.
Sarah G.
Works well for a cheap polish remover . Priced right, less than $2. You may have to scrub a bit to actually get the polish off.
Megan M.
Chandler, AZ
The nail polish remover works really well and smells nice! Sometimes I have to use more than needed in order to get polish off.
Liz G.
Austin, TX
Love this product, it is always my go to. I have used this for years. Makes my nails feel strong and removes my old nail polish
Hannah E.
this is one of my favorite go-to products to use when im removing nail polish! its a great price for a lot of product as well.
Nicole C.
Valley Stream, NY
This is an easy to use and remove nail polish, nail polish remover. It's cheap and is quick to use you just need a cotton ball
Eileen P.
Hesperia, CA
I love buying this brand. It is a good brand, easy to take places, and is easy to get the job done. Not very expensive either.
Karina V.
White Plains, NY
It does the job. I don't have to put a LOT of effort and has been effective on most types of nail paints. I'm satisfied with it
Madi D.
Fort Collins, CO
This nail polish remover is great on your nails and doesn't reck them! I use this brand every time. Up & Up is one of my top 5.
Hannah G.
Purchased at: Target
This was an alright nail polish remover. Worked just like a regular remover would. Was easy to use with cotton rounds or balls
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?
Robin W.
What's the difference in this nail polish remover and Swan nail polish remover in strengthening with gelatin in
ANGELA J.
absolutely love this product. I use it with the hydrating primer. Ive always used another foundation which is known for full coverage , but made my skin look a little old and dry . Using this foundation in conjunction with the hydrating primer works like a bomb. My skin is more radiant and the cover works well. Its almost perfect. I have acne scaring so I was even more impressed that I am so happy with this cover. Only thing is the price . Its a little on the pricey side .absolutely love this product. I use it with the hydrating primer. Ive always used another foundation which is known for full coverage , but made my skin look a little old and dry . Using this foundation in conjunction with the hydrating primer works like a bomb. My skin is more radiant and the cover works well. Its almost perfect. I have acne scaring so I was even more impressed that I am so happy with this cover. Only thing is the price . Its a little on the pricey side .
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is there a version of this without gelatin? I don't use gelatin anymore, but this is the only one I've ever used that didn't make my nails feel brittle.
Robin W.
What's the difference in this nail polish remover and Swan nail polish remover with strengthening and gelatin