BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Lena P.
Chattanooga , Tn
Removes nail polish pretty well and has a great smell to it. It last quite a while and was I expensive
Paula V.
Florham Park, NJ
Very good quality for a low price, the scent is not super strong. Super happy with this polish remover!
Ali B.
Works well, smell isn't too strong. I'm not sure it really does anything to strengthen my nails
However
Cabrina B.
Las Vegas, NV
Works really well and I love its for my acrylic nails. I buy it all the time and it’s super affordable
Yorlin C.
Philadelphia , PA
It's nail polish remover hehe it smells great and the price obviously the best I got mines from Walmart
Brittany M.
Worked great and it actually strengthened my nails. I have noticed that since I've been using this one.
Reagan K.
Belleville , MI
Works great if you have a tough nail color that won't come off! It's wonderful and responsibly priced!
Kayla R.
Love this product !!!! Highly recommend this product cheaper is sometimes better !!!!! Buy this !!!!!!
Love it smells good cheap and is effective target always has great deals !i would recommend to everyone
Sharon J.
Muscle Shoals, AL
Definitely takes the polish off! I did have to work a little harder but it eventually got the job done!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?