BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Amanda K.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Would def recommend spending the little extra to get the better stuff that actually does strengthen your nails.
Jillian K.
Minneapolis, MN
Have this in my cupboard now!! Always have to have some in my home. Very useful and works great to remove nail polish!!
Emily P.
Greensburg, PA
This product is affordable, easy to use and gets the job done. Its exactly what i expected it to be. I would buy again.
leslie l.
The nail polish remover leaves the nails looking like brand new. Making them seem like you haven't painted them at all.
Gabriella G.
Hanahan, SC
This stuff works great. Gets you polish off quick and easy. It also helps out your nails by making them hard and good.
Victoria F.
Brandon, FL
This is a good nail polish remover. It really isn't different than any other I have used, but it does what it needs to.
Eva K.
Wauchula, FL
Great product for my brittle nails. Removes stubborn nail polish well with my cotton boll. Awesome product! Five stars!
Monica K.
A great nail polish remover at a great price! It works just as well as name brand removers and is a great value.
Sam L.
Port Jefferson Station
Good nail polish remover, does the job quite well. Leaves my nails feeling hydrated and not dry which is always a plus
Sierra L.
Seal Beach, CA
Perfect nail polish remover to get the job done quickly. Strengthens the nail and nice to have around for emergencies.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Ashley C.