BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Bianca G.
Cutler bay , FL
I mean it's pretty much all the same . It gets the job done with out using 15 cotton balls lol
Alexandria S.
Virginia Bch, VA
Just as good as any name brand product. Very strong and it helps your nail growth and strength.
Carolyn M.
Columbia, MD
This nail polish remover works great without smelling horrible. Plus you can't beat the price.
Maria B.
Troy, NY
It got the job done without smelling too terrible or drying my nails out. Super cost effective.
Maythe A.
It's not too strong and works well nail Polish comes off easily. Would definitely recommend it.
Benishia S.
El Paso, TX
It’s not the strongest to take off the polish fast but it doesn’t make you feel dry in any way
Brittany E.
Waterford , WI
Inexpensive and smells good for nail polish remover. A little goes a long way and that’s nice.
Karen H.
Compton, CA
It's ok I have to really soak and work the cotton ball into the nail to get the nail polish off
Celeste H.
Always works perfectly! The smell isn't super overpowering and my nails feel great afterwards!
Kelsey S.
Chula Vista
Takes off my nail polish really easily. Doesn't stink as bad as some other products I have used
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?