BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Starr K.
This is a very inexpensive nail polish remover, and it works well to remove nail polish. I typically buy this brand.
Shontanae G.
Only a couple of bucks and works better than most mail polish removers I love how inexpensive it is and how it works
Cynthia H.
I buy this product often and don't see a reason to buy a different brand. It really does strengthen the nails also .
Mailee C.
High Point, NC
This little bottle of nail Polish remove really does the job. Will definitely buy it again. Its not expensive either.
Kareliz B.
Mount Dora, FL
Works great and is adorable. I can't really say much cause it does it's job lol but I would recommend and repurchase.
Jesiree C.
Manchester, NH
Works well to remove polish off of nails. It's cheap and Target tends to have deals for it on cartwheel all the time.
macy a.
Flintville, TN
Best strengthening nail polish remover I've found thus far only it's harder to take off glitter nail polish with it.
Rebecca L.
Great for removal. Personally, I hate the way nail polish and removers smell so wish a different scent was an option.
Brie C.
This works like any other nail polish remover. It's affordable and it removes nail polish. Am I missing something?
Jessica H.
Clute , TX
I have to use a few more cotton balls that some of the other brands, but it gets the job done for a cheaper price.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Ashley C.