BY UP & UP #4 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...5 Answers
  • absolutely love this product. I use it with the hydrating...1 Answers
Janie M.
Baytown, TX
My favorite! Not only is the smell not that strong! It works like magic! Just got over it once and the nail polish is gone!
Callie G.
It's cheap and easy to find. Love how quick it works. No extra stuff needs to be done to your nails to get the polish off.
Megan I.
TINLEY PARK, IL
Works Judy like it's supposed to. Takes my nail polish off quick and easy not a whole lot to say about nail polish remover
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
It's a pretty decent nail polish remover. It's removes it with lots of effort though. It does help strengthen the nail too.
Taryn B.
Decatur
Works pretty well! It doesn't take very long to remove nail polish, and it doesn't smell either like a lot of removers do.
Katie A.
Canton, MI
Gets the hardest nail polish off and is very cheap! I am always changing my nailpolish and I love a good brand I can trust.
Amy S.
Tarawa Ter, NC
It does it job very well and at a great price. You dont have to over soak your cotten ball and a little goes a long way.
Rachel W.
Cary, NC
Affordable and such a great product. Gets all the nail polish off easily with no residue! Highly reccommend this product.
Melody H.
Covina, CA
Good nail polish remover! Has a good scent and it’s super easy to use. It does its job and it super reasonable in price.
Addie D.
Louisville, KY
Always does a great job removing polish, even the darker colors that I think sometimes tends to stain my nail or fingers
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.