BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Nicole S.
Leesburg , GA
This is my favorite nail polish remover! It works really well and really does strengthen my nails
Hebo A.
I have any time questions or anything to do you have it done ✅ I have shabat right tomorrow don’t
Andrea G.
Medford, NY
Great product. I allow my girls to use even gets the really hard colors like blue and green off.
Megan S.
Horseheads, NY
Great nail polish remover. Cheap and does the job. doesn't ruin your nails. I use it all the time
Tina H.
Seagrove, NC
Works well and the price is good. It doesn't have as strong a smell as some nail polish removers
Felicia C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Doesn't have a super strong smell, last a long time and works great! Would definitely recommend!
Mary N.
Greenbelt
This is a great value. I love how affordable it is. It is great at taking off nail polish easily.
tess b.
Trenton, NJ
easy to remove doesn't sting like other brands, one scrub and the nail polish is completely gone
Andrea H.
Rodeo, CA
Best polish remover I have tried, great for removing glitter polish and doesn't leave fingers dry!
Samantha H.
Pico Rivera, CA
I got this because it was a last resort but i was really impressed with the consistency of it :)
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?