BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Marica M.
This nail polish remover isn't harsh on my nails and helps make them strong so they don't break so easily
Sydney S.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this remover! It gets the toughest nail polish off easily and the packaging makes it way to pour.
Hewan K.
Washington, DC
Great quality nail polish remover and at a decent price. All target brand items are great and trustworthy
Clarissa C.
Colton, CA
Great polish remover. Don't see the point in buying one twice the price when this one works just as well.
Patricia H.
Worcester, MA
It removes all the polish from my nails. Smell is strong but it works great. I use it with cotten balls.
Carly M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Removes all nail polish and leaves a better smell then just potent alcohol and is good for nail strength!
Ajenae M.
East Greenbush, NY
One of my go to nail polish remover. Get rid of all the nail polish and doesn't leave any Residue behind
Natalia C.
Cypress, TX
This product rocks! My go to! It's extremely cheap, and does the job instantly! Great product seriously!
Alyssa M.
This is the only nail polish remover I use. It does not have a toxic scent that takes up the whole house.
Grace C.
Gotta love this nail polish remover it is your typical remover its nice nothing special however !!!!!!!!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?