BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Ashley G.
Kenner, LA
It was great I removed my polish with a lit of it and easy and quick
So give 5 stars for this great product ❤️ it👍👍👍👍👍
Marquita S.
Love this remover it doesn't leave my nails dry and removes product without a problem it burns a little if u have a cut
Nubia M.
McFarland
Me gusta mucho por que es muy facil de remover el esmalte de uñas con este producto y no daña la piel se los recomiendo
Sarah M.
Emsworth, PA
Has a smell that's a lot better than most, I am always able to soak my nails a bit and then the polish comes right off!
Ravin K.
Bronx, NY
The up& up brand works just as good as any other brand. Has a strengthener in it and it comes off right away.
Celia V.
Conroe, TX
Great product, cheap and very effective...I really don't purchase store brands but the UP and Up remover does the work.
Alezandra A.
long beach
I find the up and up nail remover better because it doesn’t have a strong smell of alcohol and it’s cheap for the price
Rebecca K.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Great price for a product that takes off nail polish with such ease! It is definitely something I tend to keep on hand.
rebecca s.
wildomar
This nail polish remover works great it gets the nail polish right off. It works really well and is really affordable.
Tasha H.
Bruceton Mls, WV
Great in price and works really really good. I think I paid around 1 for last bottle and I have had it for months now!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Ashley C.