BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Yarelli L.
Redwood City, CA
It's sometimes a process to get the nail polish off and it also makes the nail polish run onto the skin.
Peighton M.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
Works great to take off any color of polish, doesn't smell too overwhelming, and strengthen nails nicely
Jessica H.
Monticello, MN
This is a great value nail polish remover! I have noticed that my nails are not brittle after using this.
Grace C.
Gotta love this nail polish remover it is your typical remover its nice nothing special however !!!!!!!!
Karen M.
Columbus, OH
I like it it works on my nails I just do not like the fact that I have to use a lot to get the polish off
Anastasia K.
Phoenixville , PA
Removes polish okay but not glitter or gel. I prefer pure acetone as its more effective. Wont repurchase.
Clarian K.
Bruce Twp, MI
This product is amazing! It quickly removes any nail polish, while strengthening and removing any stains!
Andrea K.
Muskegon, MI
Love this nail polish remover. It doesn't smell too awful, and doesn't dry out my nails or burn my skin.
Megan H.
Middletown, MD
Love the target brand nail polish remover! It only cost about 1$ and it takes the polish off really well!
Savannah D.
Removes ALL your old nail polish and doesn't dry out your nails like a lot of other removers do. Love it!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?