BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Mayara m.
Fort Collins, CO
I like this brand because it takes great care of customer satisfaction. I really like this brand.
Arianna D.
Hollywood, FL
Love this stuff! My one and only choice for nail polish remover. Anything else drys out my hands.
Madison C.
Toccoa, GA
I love this! It removes the polish immediately and it gives my nails a nice natural finish look.
kiaaj l.
Douglasville , GA
I like this product get the job done and the Price it’s good and it does not smell extremely bad
Megan S.
Horseheads, NY
Great nail polish remover. Cheap and does the job. doesn't ruin your nails. I use it all the time
Tori M.
Buffalo, NY
Takes off my nail polish very easily and leaves your nails feeling fresh and strong. Good bargain
Andrea G.
Medford, NY
Great product. I allow my girls to use even gets the really hard colors like blue and green off.
Michelle H.
Lemoore, CA
Works well for me as long as I completely soak the cotton ball and then attempt to remove polish.
Nicole S.
Leesburg , GA
This is my favorite nail polish remover! It works really well and really does strengthen my nails
Christine R.
Brooklyn, NY
I feel like it really did help strengthen my nails all while removing nail polish off so easily.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?