BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Paige N.
['Portland', 'OR'], OR
Overall great product and gets the job done and would repurchase this. Recommend this for anyone.
Marissa W.
Birmingham, AL
The Up and Up remover is great. This particular one is super gentle. It is also very affordable.
Heather S.
Glendale, AZ
Great for the wallet and my nails. Never leaves my nails feeling dry like other polish removers.
Gracen G.
Columbia, SC
Great remover at great price! This remover gets off even the toughest polish without much effort.
Alyssa W.
Belleville, IL
I love this product! It works very well and removes all types of nail polishes . Highly recommend
Andrea H.
Rodeo, CA
Best polish remover I have tried, great for removing glitter polish and doesn't leave fingers dry!
Talia P.
So great and affordable! Gets the job done right the first swipe! Can't complain! Great product!
Amaya H.
Rochester, NY
Good for your nails would recommend love the product and it strengthens your nails wich is a plus
Tori M.
Buffalo, NY
Takes off my nail polish very easily and leaves your nails feeling fresh and strong. Good bargain
Sara K.
It works.. the scent isn't too horrible. Not sure what else can be said about nail polish remover
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?