BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Taryn B.
Decatur
Works pretty well! It doesn't take very long to remove nail polish, and it doesn't smell either like a lot of removers do.
Callie G.
It's cheap and easy to find. Love how quick it works. No extra stuff needs to be done to your nails to get the polish off.
Itzel c.
Perris, CA
Very affordable brand does the same work as high end nail polish remover the smell is not to bad doesn't dry out my fingers
Maribel C.
By far my favorite nail polish remover, it's inexpensive yet does its job. It is an amazing product and highly recommended
Pamella M.
Linden, VA
Great quality and great price! Does the work and it’s very affordable ! I would definitely recommend this for my friends
Sarah K.
Eastlake, OH
so much less money than the other brands but it still takes off nail Polish well . I use this instead of the name brands
Dev W.
Charlottesville, VA
This nail polish remover is really good. It takes off even the most stubborn nail polishes off of my nails very quickly.
Bonnie S.
Works very well and doesn't take much for each use. And the smell isn't over bearing like some other nail Polish brands.
Vicki N.
Plant City
Up & Up is Target's own brand and I do enjoy their nail products. Their polish remover is wonderful and very affordable.
Ariana G.
Portland, OR
I really like this product because it takes my nail Polish off really easy and it leaves my nails smooth and replenished.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.