BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...5 Answers
  • absolutely love this product. I use it with the hydrating...1 Answers
Starr S.
Grand Prairie, TX
It gets the job done. The smell is not strong like other nail polish removers. I'm not sure if it strengthens my nail yet.
Megan I.
TINLEY PARK, IL
Works Judy like it's supposed to. Takes my nail polish off quick and easy not a whole lot to say about nail polish remover
Alissa B.
Roswell, GA
I love this because it takes out the nail polish easy and quickly for the perfect nails. So your ready to paint your nails.
Aileen Z.
Oxnard, CA
Removed all nail polish so easy. Good price, only thing is it has a very strong smell but what nail polish remover doesn't?
Lisa A.
Works well and it takes the polish off effortlessly! The price is affordable as well. You can purchase at the local store.
B M.
Grand Rapids, MI
Works perfect for taking off any nail polish leaves nails healthy with no strains on the nails no matter what color you use
Kayla C.
I have this at home. It's the cheaper kind, but gets the job done! I wouldn't want to pay more than a dollar or two for it
Kim T.
Corvallis, OR
It's a nail polish remover that definitely gets the job done. My nails don't feel brittle after using it so that's a plus.
Sirena R.
Efficiently takes off the mail polish and is not fought on the nails. Takes off nail polish while nourishing the nail bed.
Awesome product , the nail polish came right off and it made my nails really strong ... I was very pleased with the product
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.