BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Audrey H.
Dayton, OH
Works, gets the polish off, I hope it's actually stregthening, hard to tell with mine. Well-priced
Daglys R.
Santa Monica, CA
Easy to remove nail polish. Makes my nails feel stronger, doesn't leave them dried out. Good value.
Rachel
San Diego, CA
Solid nail polish remover. Nothing special but does what it says it'll do without costing too much
Katherine W.
Cleveland, TN
It easily removes polish and leaves nails feeling stronger rather than thinned out by the chemicals
Shannon M.
This nail polish remover does what it has to. It's really easy to remove most nail polish with this
Nicole r.
Anaheim, CA
It does its job. Not too much of an oder. Very affordable. I use it for my hard to get off colors.
Katie H.
Kirkwood, MO
Perfect for the price. Strengthens and quickly removed any polish. Smells terrible but they all do.
Erin L.
San Diego, CA
This nail polish remover does the trick! No need to spend more on name brand nail polish removers.
Emma H.
Williamsburg, Va
Works as well as any other nail polish remover! Don't think it doesn't just because of the brand
Sara K.
It works.. the scent isn't too horrible. Not sure what else can be said about nail polish remover
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?