BY UP & UP #2 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Christina N.
Dunnellon, FL
You really can't beat the price especially if our pair it with their cartwheel app deals. Gets the job done!
Chastity C.
Fresno, CA
This remover works really well and the scent is not too strong. It really did strengthen my nails a bit too.
Bernadette R.
Long Beach, CA
Cheap! I love up and up for their price and quality! I have a bottle at home and at work for just in case LOL
Yahima S.
I live for this nail polish remover it easily removed all of your nail polish you don't need to apply so much
Aymme G.
It is good, does what it has to do. Do not need much. Just a peace of cotton ball an fill it with the liquid.
Jennifer S.
Monroe, NC
I am satisfied with this product as it works just as well as some of the more expensive nail polish removers.
Xareni S.
It's fantastic for the price. The color of it is cute. And the packaging is a normal container. Very simple.
Katrina A.
Centerville, IN
I’ve been buying this brand of remover because it’s half the price of name brands and works exactly the same!
Maegan B.
Zachary, LA
Perfect polish remover for a fraction of the cost. Easy to apply/get off. Great for quick & easy maintenance.
Denasia B.
Hillsboro, OR
Gets the job done. Doesn't burn the skin more than normal. Great price. I have a few bottles around my house
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?