BY UP & UP #2 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Rebekah G.
Los Angeles, CA
When i paint my nails, I usually tend to switch color in the middle of doing them. Tjis remover really helps take it off without leaving a stain. It doesn't make my nails weak. One thing I've noticed is that it dries out my cuticle a little bit, but I usually put some hand lotion and its fine after.
Courtney G.
Hoover
This product is good for those who may be on a budget. The value is worth the price. It works well, but not as well as name brand products. You have to soak the product onto the nails with harder pressure than with other brands. My nails do feel a little stronger but still break once grown past my fingertips. Up & up Strengthening Nail Polish Remover
Rachael K.
Brook Park, OH
My nails are typically brittle, so anything and everything that I can do to improve them is a must. I use this each time I take off nail polish, and while it smells, the odor isn't as strong as you would think, and my nails look and feel better than they did when I used other products in the past. This is an effective product, and I look forward to using it!
Meredith S.
Danville, VA
This is a great product for removing nail polish cleanly while making the nails feel good afterwards. I use it on my children to remove their nail polish and to keep their nails strong. The effectiveness of it's polish removal is great, I've used other brands that seems to require a lot of scrubbing, this was not one of them. I'd recommend it to anyone.
Cayla C.
If you're looking for an affordable nail polish remover that is effective, this is for you! You only need a cotton ball or two to completely take nail polish off both hands. I picked this up at my local target... and be sure to check your cartwheel app before you buy because it's frequently available for an additional discount! I'd definitely buy it again.
Ariel K.
If you want a nail polish remover that gets the job done without leaving your nails brittle, Up & Up Strengthening Nail Polish Remover is the way to go. It's very affordable and easy to find, which is great when you don't want to break the bank. I don't put polish on my nails very often, but I always reach for my Up & Up Strengthening Nail Polish Remover!
Kira N.
Jackson, MI
I like this nail polish remover! I may not use it too often as I don't paint my nails on a regular basis, but this is the one I always repurchase when I need to get nail polish off my fingers. It cleans my nails quickly and doesn't leave them feeling as dry as other removers have. Target tends to have good store-brand products, and this one was no exception!
Shannon J.
Irvine, CA
Works as well as any nailpolish remover. I haven't really noticed a difference in the strength of my nails when using this to remove my nailpolish vs using other products. It has a typical nailpolish smell. The purple color makes it a little more exciting.
rebekkka g.
This product is everything you would expect out of a nail polish remover. It works exactly the same as others the smell is strong as well. Super easy to use all you have to do is put it on a cotton ball and put it on your nails it is very effective.
Grace T.
Austin, TX
Basic nail polish remover-gets the job done. I've used this before to remove basic nail polish- not sure how it would work on acrylics and other stronger nail polish-styles. Easy to find, Walmart Target. Very cheap and does what its supposed to do!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?