BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Ally C.
Indianapolis, IN
I've tried some nail polishes that are absolutely useless, but this is actually really useful/works. I regularly buy this brand. It's worth going out of your way to get.
Kaleena B.
Charlotte, NC
I really like this nail polish remover. It is cheap, gets the job done and is easy to find. I put mine in a pump bottle like they have at nail salons and it works great!
Briaja L.
Los Angeles
Sometimes after having a mani for a while I dread taking my nail polish off because I cringe at the idea of weak brittle nails. But this allows me to have piece of mind
Larra K.
Saint Louis, MO
Works well, takes off nail polish fairly quickly and completely and the scent isn't too overwhelming. Basically all you can ask for in a ~$1 bottle of nail polish remover.
Danielle M.
Romeoville, IL
This won’t work if you’re trying to get off a very glittery type of nail polish. But I try to find a remover that will also help my nails not just take off nail polish.
Kelly K.
Columbus
I have purchased so many! Always gets everything off and doesn’t leave me feeling too dry. This is a great affordable choice and they have several different varieties.
Diana C.
For a lower price I get the same results as if I was using the competitor’s one. I bought this particular one a few times already. It doesn’t dry up my skin too much.
Erika S.
This product works very well for its price point. I continue to use this product, as it is a good value. I even think it smells good compared to alternatives. I would buy again for sure!
Katheryn B.
Bullhead City
Purchased at: Target
Works good for regular polish. You have to work a little harder when trying to remove glitter polish and gel polish. And call me weird, but this stuff smells amazing.
ALI H.
Seville, OH
Overall I love the up and up brand I try all of their products and I recommend them to all of my friends when I love a product I definitely recommend it to my friends
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.