BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Madison G.
Grand Forks, ND
Great nail polish remover for getting the job done in a short amount of time! I love how it makes my nails feel strong and clean after I use this to take off my nail polish! Would recommend because it is effective and inexpensive for buyers! I will continue to buy this product!
Sherin J.
It's an okay product, I only buy it due to the price. It is much cheaper than other nail polish removers. It takes quite a lot of product for me to remove the nail polish. I am a repeated user and I buy these products from target. I would probably buy again due to the price .
Leah F.
Irvine, CA
My nails break easily when there isn't nail polish on them, so I like the strength it gives me after I take it off. I trust the target brand and this product is featured at such a great deal.  Easy to apply. Take about three cotton swabs to get rid of all the polish with this.
Danielle H.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I live this product ideally for the price. Also how great the use of it. It last a pretty long time for me so I don't have to keep making the same purchase. I usually use cotton rounds or cotton balls. Cotton balls seems to make everything run the smoothest along with a q tip.
Aniah M.
Ellenwood, GA
This nail polish remover is decent but the scent is kind of overwhelming and it seems as though I have to use a lot to get the results I need! For the price I can definitely say it was worth it though as I did use the whole bottle. If im in a pinch I probably would buy it again
Elizabeth B.
Pleasant Grv, UT
This really has strengthened my nails! I'm a gel polish addict and this stuff keeps my nails from breaking and cracking. Great value and makes it extremely easy to remove nail polish. I recommend this to anyone who uses nail polish a lot and is starting to have brittle nails.
Kiara M.
N Las Vegas, NV
This works like a charm with cotton balls. It's not expensive and I've used it multiple times to take of nail polish.  It's really easy to use but sometimes it takes longer than others. I prefer this one because I know for sure it'll work 100%. Definitely recommend
Erin M.
Los Angeles, CA
I used this after a very bad gel nail experience. My nails were weak and brittle for months. This is one of the products that I fully committed to in order to help fix my nails. This remover does not weaken your nails at all. I would recommend it for anyone with weaker nails.
Zainab S.
McLean
I usually have trouble getting nail polish off using nail polish removers from the drugstore, but this one changed my mind. This is a very effective formula and takes off nail polish fairly well, although in some cases it can be a hard job. However, it also has a strong scent.
Alyssa d.
Garden Grove
This nail polish remover does a good job of taking my nail polish off and being affordable. I use this all the time and continue to buy it over the more expensive brands that do the same thing. I recommend this one to everyone who loves to change their polish so much like I do.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?