BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Nayla C.
Whittier, CA
I never felt like you need fancy nail polish remover; whatever gets the job done is best. This particular brand doesn’t hurt my sensitive nail beds and the price is such a steal! Would recommend it to those who can’t spend much.
Karen P.
Katy, TX
Target has some great products. This is probably a dollar less than name brand products but works just as great maybe even better. A little goes a long way, I haven't stopped using since I first purchased. Will be using forever!
Nicki P.
I believe this is a target brand. If not that is where I purchase this. Great, cheap nail polish removal. I will always purchase this for when I need nail polish remover. Easy to get, and always in stock. Really enjoy this brand
Tiffany G.
Baltimore, MD
AFFORDABLE. EFFECTIVE. STRONG. Works great! It is a bargain price, not a strong scent & it gets the job done! Definitely recommend especially if you have brittle nails because i noticed the strengthening effects within 2-3 uses!
mackenzie h.
Columbus , OH
Nothing special but gets the job done. Takes regular nail polish off easily. This is the regular remover that I usually buy and I’ll continue to get it. It’s a good price for what you are getting, definitely not over paying.
Daphne C.
E Brunswick, NJ
Decent and effective nail polish remover. Idk if it strengthens my nails but definitely does the job of removing. It’s also a very affordable cheap price so I would recommend this if you’re looking for a cheap staple remover
Britany H.
Louisville
Removes all nail polish without harming my nails!wonderful product, Easy apply and use. I buy it at Target at a appropriate price. This product compared to others, this products leaves your nail soft while others leave your nail brittle.
Taylor H.
Portland
This is a great basic nail polish remover if you don’t want to spend a whole lot and don’t care about strong acetone smells. I don’t think it’s awesome when it comes to getting the stains off my nail from darker colors.
Janelle K.
Pasadena, CA
This is a great nail polish. Quickly removes polish and strengthens nails at the same time. This is a great find at Target- Don’t forget to scan it in your target app to see if you get an extra discount when purchasing!
Alexa H.
Milwaukee
Great band for your buck. I love the Up and Up brand because it’s essentially the same product but at a cheaper price. Removes nail polish fast and my nails don’t feel brittle or like they are going to break off after.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?