BY UP & UP #2 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
courtney w.
Up & up Strengthening Nail Polish Remover works just as well as any name brand product I have tried and it’s much cheaper. I love he strengthening aspect of this. It definitely works for my nails. I frequently use hand sanitizer and it breaks down my nails - this has helped
Allison N.
Sometimes I don't like buying the "store brand" items from companies like up and up, but this product is no different than any of the other big names out there! I was a first time buyer but I would go back and buy it again! Love target and trust all of their products
Re'IannaShi G.
Baltimore
It's very strong and gets the polish off instead of keep doing it over again this is my go to nail remover I like this product alot it works just like your other products this nail polish remover at my local target is 2.00 so very Cheap yes I would Buy this again .
Christina S.
Moore, OK
It’s not the best, but it does the job. I do have to use quite a bit to get bright or deep colors off. It also leaves behind a white dry residue around my nails when I’m done and the smell is hard to get off. I continue to buy this brand though because of the price.
Natalie P.
I purchased this at Target for a very low price! It took my nail polish off so quickly. This is the only nail polish remover I use now. Some nail polish removers dry out the skin around my nails, but not this one! Definitely my favorite. I would recommend to others.
Alicia D.
Atlanta
This nail polish remover works exactly like it’s supposed to. It removes all of my polish, every time. The smell isn’t too strong and doesn’t give me a headache like most other nail polish removers. I would recommend this to anyone who needs a remover on a budget.
Devin G.
Fullerton
It does what it’s supposed to and that’s all I can say about that. I always buy up and up nail polish remover because it is just the same as the other leading brands but cheaper so why not. Works good and I will probably buy this nail polish remover again.
Brannon B.
Danville
I feel like this nail polish remover does not help strengthen your nails. I don’t see any improvement with my nails after using it. When I use very pigmented colored nail polish, it leaves a tint on my nails that does not go away until several days later.
Alex N.
Plano, TX
I always go for the strengthening nail polish remover because of how often I change my nail color. I am not the easiest on my nails, and this is a great polish remover that has a dual purpose. I’ve purchased it many times and intend to continue purchasing!
Ali C.
Phoenix, AZ
I don’t wear nail polish regularly but when I do this stuff takes it off easily. It removes my weekly clear nail strengthening polish easily and doesn’t make my nails feel flimsy after using it. Cheap and it doesn’t have an extremely overpowering smell.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?