BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Shannon M.
This nail polish remover does what it has to. It's really easy to remove most nail polish with this
Francisca F.
Los Angeles, CA
These nail removers are just grab and go, they do their job for the inexpensive price! I love them!
Lauren A.
Minneapolis, MN
It does the trick! Admittitly there isn't anything special about this remover, but it does the job!
Yari D.
Philadelphia, PA
While ot does remove nail color, it leaves nail bed and surrounding skin very dry.

It is affordable
Katherine W.
Cleveland, TN
It easily removes polish and leaves nails feeling stronger rather than thinned out by the chemicals
Angelica G.
Great and useful I really like it it's very easy removing and it's doesn't hurt my nails i love it
Angela D.
Love it! Doesn't take a lot to get the nail polish off like some others. Cheap. and i Love target.
Daglys R.
Santa Monica, CA
Easy to remove nail polish. Makes my nails feel stronger, doesn't leave them dried out. Good value.
Brenda G.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this product. Use it all the times for my nails and toes. Makes my. Nails feel smooth nd hard.
Hali P.
Sun City, CA
Another product I do really like. Not another difference to be seen. Does it's job. WOuld buyagain.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?