BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...5 Answers
  • absolutely love this product. I use it with the hydrating...1 Answers
Arlin R.
Maywood, CA
They really get the job done. I dont have to seat there and fight to remove the polish. Within second the polish comes off
Itzel c.
Perris, CA
Very affordable brand does the same work as high end nail polish remover the smell is not to bad doesn't dry out my fingers
Erica C.
Perth Amboy, NJ
it is good it took off my nail polish with no problem. I always buy it for the price its good and I will keep on buying it.
Maribel C.
By far my favorite nail polish remover, it's inexpensive yet does its job. It is an amazing product and highly recommended
Kayla C.
I have this at home. It's the cheaper kind, but gets the job done! I wouldn't want to pay more than a dollar or two for it
Lauren B.
Levittown
Great price for a great product. Does the same thing as the brand name ones. Doesnt have a strong odor. I would recommend.
Charity A.
Denver
I love the scent is not an overpowered smell. It is not harsh on my nail beds and removes the Polish perfectly every time.
Danna L.
Glendora
Idk if it works to strengthen but I like good price this with similar ingredients. Takes off ur polish wish one cotton ball
Starr S.
Grand Prairie, TX
It gets the job done. The smell is not strong like other nail polish removers. I'm not sure if it strengthens my nail yet.
Sarah M.
Alexandria, VA
I get these at target. they work pretty well but sometimes you have to use an excssive amount to get tough nail polish off
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.