BY UP & UP #2 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Lourdes C.
Makes taking nail polish off so easy. Usually comes off with a few rubs. I also buy this nail polish remover.
Randi c.
I use this when ever I want to do a manicure the price is good and it really does strengthen my natural nails
Lauren C.
Manhattan Bch, CA
Doesn't work very well. Takes a long time to get normal nail polish off and you have to use a lot of product.
Corinne B.
Porter, TX
It is a little difficult to remove the nail polish but overall it works and is easy to get out of the bottle
amy W.
Brick Township
Not too harsh but it does the job. It is super cheap too. It works just as well as name brands. Why pay more?
Tara L.
This takes off polish very easily, a really great value, and lasts a long time. A little bit goes a long way.
Paige G.
Seward, NE
This is my favorite nail polish remover. It removes all the polish and makes me nails feel so much stronger.
Erica M.
Addison, TX
Works great, super cheap, easy to pick up on a Target run! Up & up Strengthening Nail Polish Remover
Andrea H.
Fountain Valley
Easy to use. The bottle lasts you a while. I would recommend it to others. Not too pricey, very good quality.
Aymme G.
It is good, does what it has to do. Do not need much. Just a peace of cotton ball an fill it with the liquid.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?