BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Carrie H.
Indianapolis, IN
While the product does its job of removing nail polish, the promoted strengthening effect was not noticed.
Yensi U.
Dania beach, FL
Me gusta mucho su agradable aroma y lo rapidez con la que funciona de verdad es súper bueno y lo recomiendo
Monroe M.
Perfect polish remover that gets the job done. Doesn't dry out my nails like some of the stronger removers.
Abby Z.
Pequea, PA
This polish remover did it's job as far as removing nail polish, but did not strengthen my nails whatsoever
Cassandra N.
Works great to get my nail polish off. I can do all ten toes with one cotton ball and it's very affordable
Emma
It works really well! I love it. And, its pretty cheap and it works. It also lasts for a really long time.
Arissia J.
Yucaipa, CA
Works well, I usually use the sally hansen brand. I've used this a few times, I usually find it at target.
Jenna S.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this nail Polish rremover it doesn't feel like it's destroying myou nails and it really works well.
Bailee M.
The bomb and inexpensive. I use only a few cotton balls to take off all of my nail polish- nails and toes.
Anastasia G.
Ypsilanti, MI
Strong smell, as most are, but it makes it quick and easy. My nails don’t appear dry or sensitive after use
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?