BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Amanda K.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Would def recommend spending the little extra to get the better stuff that actually does strengthen your nails.
Kim R.
pittsburgh
This product works well and the price is really reasonable. Nail polish remover shouldn’t be expensive and should work
Krystle D.
Never had a problem with this nail polish remover. Doesn't dry out my nails too much and gets off all the nail polish.
Marquita S.
Love this remover it doesn't leave my nails dry and removes product without a problem it burns a little if u have a cut
Gabrielle S.
Vermilion, OH
Leaves my nails feeling strong after removing the polish. Does not take much to take off old polish, especially glitter
Melissa K.
Chilcoot, California
I love this nail polish remover. The price is great and the product works well. The scent is not overwhelming, either.
rebecca s.
wildomar
This nail polish remover works great it gets the nail polish right off. It works really well and is really affordable.
leslie l.
The nail polish remover leaves the nails looking like brand new. Making them seem like you haven't painted them at all.
Eva K.
Wauchula, FL
Great product for my brittle nails. Removes stubborn nail polish well with my cotton boll. Awesome product! Five stars!
Sierra L.
Seal Beach, CA
Perfect nail polish remover to get the job done quickly. Strengthens the nail and nice to have around for emergencies.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Ashley C.