BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Michalah M.
Nashville, NC
Some of the best nail polish remover I own. Doesn't dry out my nails and make them peel like others do.
Amanda S.
Buffalo, NY
It works amazing taking off nail polish, hate the smell of the alcohol but all removers smell like that
Mackenzie B.
Saint Peter
Helps strength my nail! But it is a little hard to take the polish off so you just kinda got to scrub.
Roxanne P.
Woodbridge , VA
Honestly, I don’t know/ have much of a preference on nail polish remover but Up&Up brand does it’s job.
Ashley M.
It gets the nail polish off my nails. Gets the job done. Love the price, good price. Got it at Target.
Sarah T.
A great nail polish remover. Does smell quite a bit, but doesn't damage my nails as much as others do.
Ali B.
Works well, smell isn't too strong. I'm not sure it really does anything to strengthen my nails
Morgan S.
Douglassville, PA
This nail polish remover works very well and is not expensive at all. This can be purchased at target.
Paige G.
Kennewick, WA
Their brand works just as good as name brand. It gets the polish off just fine! And it is inexpensive.
Ashley D.
Davenport, FL
This polish remover really worked great! It cleaned my nails right up and it really strengthened them!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?