BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Lacey K.
Morgantown, WV
Target is my guilty pleasure so you can’t beat the price of the product. I should invest stock in it.
Taylor A.
Ligonier
Really takes off my nail polish completely. It doesn't leave the littlest of polish left on my nails.
Taylor H.
Deltona, FL
Removes nail polish with ease, not an overwhelming fragrance. No strong alcohol scent. Easy on skin.
megan t.
new york
it gets off the product super super fast but it leaves my hands and nail areas pretty dry afterwards
Claudia p.
Removes nail polish right away. I like this product but it will be nicer if it has a better fragrance
Destiny O.
Garland
Removes all of the nail polish and isn't too strong of a smell like some nail polish remover can be.
Dakota W.
Helps not only take the polish off my nails but also helps strengthen them after having acrylics on!
Joanna S.
San Jacinto, CA
Works ok have to use a couple coats to get nail polish off. Wish it worked better but do still use.
Brenda G.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this product. Use it all the times for my nails and toes. Makes my. Nails feel smooth nd hard.
Jayme L.
Billings, MT
Works just as well as the name brands that I've tried. Great price I think i payed about .97 cents.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?