BY UP & UP #4 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...3 Answers
  • Is there a version of this without gelatin? I don't use g...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Anna M.
London
Makes hands dry, but don't need to use too much of the product to take off all my nail polish which is really nice
Jania C.
Bakersfield, CA
I love it . It's removed the nail polish off so fast I think it's a good value it's no pricey and it's easy to use
Sarah A.
Great nail polish remover. Amazing price and comes in a bigger bottle which is nice for spa nights with the girls
Shannon L.
Good nail Polish remover that does what it's supposed to do. Doesn't have an overwhelming scent which is a plus.
Nurita R.
Pasadena, CA
The price is affordable it's a good product and works well it takes off nail polish pretty easily which is a plus
Kristine S.
Vienna, OH
Helps strengthen nails incredibly. Not harsh on skin or cuticle at the same time. Decent scent not over powering.
Jacilyn K.
Mason City, IA
Did what it was suppose to do. Took off polish really well. It also didn't have too strong of an unpleasant scent
Melissa C.
Works great and is a great price...works as well as the name brand Polish removers...not to bad of a smell either
Brittany M.
Does the job. Pretty self-explanatory. Try using one with an added benefit to your nail (such as a nail hardener)
A. G.
Valley Center
This works like a wonder. I've used many of them because I paint my nails a lot. You don't have to press harshly
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.