BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Maddie B.
Berea, OH
Great nail polish remover, low price and doesn't make my nails weak or gross. Takes the nail polish off with relative ease
Darien E.
Swansea
I have never noticed my nails being stronger after using this but this takes off all the nail polish- even red and glitter.
Seleena M.
La Plata, MD
Works great to remove regular nail polish, but not glitter based nail colors or gel polish. Otherwise, it works as stated.
Shanna P.
VANCOUVER, WA
One of the ones I keep around. Easy to use with a qtip to clean up around the cuticles when you "color" outside the lines.
Sarah M.
Alexandria, VA
I get these at target. they work pretty well but sometimes you have to use an excssive amount to get tough nail polish off
Lisset B.
I like this product, it removers the polish great while still strengthening my nails. Great price, I always get this brand
Megan I.
TINLEY PARK, IL
Works Judy like it's supposed to. Takes my nail polish off quick and easy not a whole lot to say about nail polish remover
Jessica J.
port orchard
Works extremely well and is extremely cheap and helps your nails become stronger and is a cool color and doesn’t smell bad
Angela W.
Brodhead, KY
Love this product!!! It even takes the nail polish off!! Some nail polishes can be stubborn to remove . This works great!!!
Hope L.
Tyler, TX
I love up and up brand products! Great products at a discounted price. I choice up and up brand over name brand many times.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.