BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Jenny G.
It smells great and it really works when strengthening the nail. I usually buy it for me and my mom.
Lacey K.
Morgantown, WV
Target is my guilty pleasure so you can’t beat the price of the product. I should invest stock in it.
Sandra O.
Laredo, TX
It removes nail polish easily. It does strengthen my nails. And it does not hurt or damage my nails.
Taylor A.
Ligonier
Really takes off my nail polish completely. It doesn't leave the littlest of polish left on my nails.
Taylor H.
Deltona, FL
Removes nail polish with ease, not an overwhelming fragrance. No strong alcohol scent. Easy on skin.
Destiny O.
Garland
Removes all of the nail polish and isn't too strong of a smell like some nail polish remover can be.
megan t.
new york
it gets off the product super super fast but it leaves my hands and nail areas pretty dry afterwards
Destiny V.
Bonaire, GA
Works great. Works every time and not too strong ! I can use tow cotton balls and that's all I need
Bridget M.
Works well without steipping nails of their strength but I would like to see it work more quickly.
Hali P.
Sun City, CA
Another product I do really like. Not another difference to be seen. Does it's job. WOuld buyagain.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?