BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Lisandra S.
It works fast and very efficient with little product. I would recommend it to everyone of my friends
Emely R.
Mesquite, TX
Takes nail polish off with out any problem and keeps your nails nice and strong no more fragile nails
Hannah B.
Champaign
Not teribble. But when you're used to using 100% acetone remover, it does take some getting used to.
Kaitlin M.
Eugene, OR
This nail polish remover gets polish off with one cotton ball and leaves my nails feeling refreshed!
Shauna M.
Columbus
Does the job and easily removes my polish as well as helps strengthen my nails. Good price and lasts!
patti k.
Only use targets brand. I use the strengthens one to help strengthen my nails since they are so thin
Tammy T.
It's quick easy and the odor isn't to bad.. The price is just right! I buy this product all the time
Stephanie L.
Murfreesboro, TN
It's nail polish remove so it does a great job of taking off my polish and I don't have to use a lot.
Kiley T.
Cabot, AR
Love it. Best nail polish remover I've used. I have ever been disappointed in any of there products!!
Megan L.
Roseville, MI
Does what it needs to do for the price. Does not dry our my nails and defiantly gets the Polish off.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?