BY UP & UP #4 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...5 Answers
  • absolutely love this product. I use it with the hydrating...1 Answers
Rebecca J.
Works very well at removing polish as well as helping to build strength back into brittle nails. Nice product and a great price.
Cynthia V.
United States
Nothing special but gets the job done for an affordable price. I love the up & up brand from Target, this works just fine for me.
Natalie O.
San Jose, CA
It does take awhile to take off some nail polishes. I did notice my nails where growing faster and longer so that's a good thing.
Ashly W.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Purchased at: Target
Get the job done and takes off all my black nail polish. Love the color and a little goes a long way with this up and up product.
Marsha l.
Brookline, MA
Love anything by this affordable brand. This nail polish remover is great and I like that it has the strengthening aspect to it!
Bhavi S.
Floral Park, NY
This nail polish remover is nice because it doesn't have acetone which can harm your nails. A lot of nail polish removers have it
Jessica P.
Owings Mills, MD
Removed my nail polish fairly well. took some hard rubbing to remove all of the polish. wasn't very expensive. overall good buy.
Amanda F.
Harrisburg, PA
The smell isn't super strong which I appreciate and it gets the job done! Plus you can't beat the price of Target brand products.
Melissa M.
Toledo, OH
Really like this product. Doesn't leave my nails all dry and brittle feeling like other nail Polish removers do. Very affordable.
Ana K.
Gets the job done. Better for lighter nail polish colors than darker ones. Not as moisturizing as some other removers I’ve tried
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.