BY UP & UP #2 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Noreen H.
Indianapolis, IN
Up & up Strengthening Nail Polish Remover love this nail polish remover from target! Such a good deal!
Briseida B.
Racine, WI
It good i like it i think it gets the job done fast removes your nailpolish and your done and the price is good
Angeles M.
This is a really good product I use all the time to take off my nailpolish off my nail I really recommend a lot
alison t.
Augusta, GA
Removes nail polish easily and nourishes my nails at the same time. I prefer up & up to more expensive brands.
Olivia P.
Brighton, MA
Love this! Does not leave a gross residue! Also gets polish off without staining my nails as much as others do!
Leana H.
Aliso Viejo, CA
This keeps my nails strong since they are very thin after having my baby. It doesn't have a harsh smell either
Kirstin E.
It works decently at removing nail polish, I haven't noticed any difference in the strength of my nails though.
Andrea B.
The name is misleading because it seems to be just their regular nail polish remover. Nothing different at all.
Elissa C.
I don't use any special types of polish so this remover is perfect. Does the job well and it's cost effective.
Elise W.
Orting, WA
Basic nail polish remover. Doesn't make nails any stronger though. Just basic polish remover, nothing exciting
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?