BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Sasha S.
Smell isn't overly powerful. doesn't leave fingers feeling dry after. works easily on removing polish
Adriona M.
Saint Louis, MO
Cleans my nails so fast! Smells great and doesn't dry out my nails. Clean removal and awesome color!
Jordan W.
Martinsburg, WV
I have weak nails and this helps a lot with making them stronger so that the nail bed dont break down
Vanessa V.
Monterey park, CA
My go to since I can remember! Great price, gets the job done and it's always in stalk every target!
Alayna P.
Portage, IN
Does the trick, isn't overwhelmingly smelly. Removes polish pretty quickly but not immediate results.
Shauna M.
Columbus
Does the job and easily removes my polish as well as helps strengthen my nails. Good price and lasts!
Patrice S.
Draper, UT
I don't notice a large strengthening effect, but it gets the job done and at a very reasonable price!
Rachel T.
It does a good job. Removes my nail polish adequately. I have noticed my nail beds getting stronger.
Tammy T.
It's quick easy and the odor isn't to bad.. The price is just right! I buy this product all the time
evelyn l.
Cicero, Il
This works awesome. The polish comes off very easy. Doesn't smell strong. The price is great as well.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?