BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Danielle A.
Redwood City, CA
Use this one on the go trips because of the convenient size. Strengthens nails while removing color . Regular acetone smell
Brooke O.
Knoxville
The up&up brand is great! I find the price can't be beat the product does what it needs to, remove my old nail polish.
Sarah B.
I actually really like this but I don't know about it actually strengthening my nails. Does a good job of removing polish.
Ivy H.
This is a pretty standard nail polish remover the only plus is that the scent isn't as harsh as other nail polish removers.
Valeria R.
I use this every time I remove my own polish. It works well for both hands and feet. Compares to other name brand removers!
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Prefer products. I love everything about what it did for me. I feel like whole new person. I look like a whole new person.
Kayla C.
I have this at home. It's the cheaper kind, but gets the job done! I wouldn't want to pay more than a dollar or two for it
Hayle J.
Moorhead, MN
Favorite nail polish remover!! It gets off the strongest nail polishes compared to others and prevents my nails from chipping. I have used this brand since I was 15 and I will never switch to another brand. I would recommend this for others who are looking for an awesome remover!
joselyne h.
Arlington, TX
The nail polis h comes off easily and fast. It does it's its job very well for a cheaper price. Plus it's a pretty color ūüėāūüíĖ
Katie A.
Canton, MI
Gets the hardest nail polish off and is very cheap! I am always changing my nailpolish and I love a good brand I can trust.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Ashley C.