BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Sarah A.
dunkerton, IA
I love this stuff!! It takes my nail polish off so SO easy!! It is also good for your nail so plus!!
Megan Z.
Lakewood, CA
Works easily even with glitter. It doesn't make my nails feel stripped either. It's also pretty cheap
Heather A.
Beacon, NY
This is a great product. I love how quick and easy my nail polish comes off. Deff going to buy again!
Jordan W.
Martinsburg, WV
I have weak nails and this helps a lot with making them stronger so that the nail bed dont break down
Marisa T.
This nail polish remover does the job and helps to strengthen your nails. It also doesn’t smell awful
Jenny G.
It smells great and it really works when strengthening the nail. I usually buy it for me and my mom.
Vanessa V.
Monterey park, CA
My go to since I can remember! Great price, gets the job done and it's always in stalk every target!
April M.
Pittsburgh, PA
It works well. I like the smell of the product. I don't See a difference in this and any name brand.
Alayna P.
Portage, IN
Does the trick, isn't overwhelmingly smelly. Removes polish pretty quickly but not immediate results.
 S.
N Hollywood , CA
Keeps my nails strong while providing for an easy way to wipe away nail lacquer. Also love the color.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?