BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Steph D.
Oxnard, CA
Defiantly gets everything off but smells bad! It's does do the job fast! Maybe just work on the smell and then it'd be great.
Amanda B.
Brandon, FL
I've purchased this item multiple times and will continue to. Its super affordable and takes my nail polish off like a champ!
Selene k M.
This nail polish remover works well. Just a couple of rubs and polish comes right off. Affordable and found in Target stores.
Jessica T.
Panorama City, CA
Great nail polish remover. Keeps my nails healthy and strong. Scent isn't too bad. Works just as good as name brands. Cheap.
Jordan S.
Iva , SC
It’s cheap and it gets the job done. Nothing I can really complain about. Overall for the price I wouldn’t buy anything else.
Lizbeth C.
Went through a whole bottle and my nail last a longer time without breaking. Its cheap and its great removing my nail polish
Stephanie D.
Billerica, MA
Works the best out of all the others I used so easy to use one swipe it's mostly off love that it makes my nails stronger too
Stephanie K.
Newburgh, IN
I have used this brand and type for a long time. I'm a price person and this is perfect. Works great for myself and my girls
gala c.
Dallas, TX
typical nail polish remover. Easy and cheap. Love all target products and I will keep buying them. They are of great quality!
Chloe R.
San Francisco, CA
Great price and keeps my nails nice and strong - especially during the colder time of the year. Great at removing the polish
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.