BY UP & UP #4 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...3 Answers
  • Is there a version of this without gelatin? I don't use g...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Anna M.
London
Makes hands dry, but don't need to use too much of the product to take off all my nail polish which is really nice
Bayley B.
Bloomington, IN
Works as a remover should. Doesn't make my nails dry and brittle. Good price point for a staple in my nail routine
janice f.
BRADENTON, FL
Affordable nail polish remover and works great. Hard to remove nail polish with specs of glitter with this product.
Emma K.
This item definitely does remove my nail polish completely which is great but it does stain clothes if not careful.
Cara W.
My main purpose for nail polish remover is to remove the nail polish lol this does the job so I'll give it 5 stars
Samantha A.
Removes nail polish with very little scrubbing. Does the job well and I would highly recommend this polish remover.
Lori F.
Woodstock, GA
It's nail polish remover. I dont notice my nails weakening when I use it however they are not necessarily stronger.
Breeyen S.
Rockledge, FL
This nail polish remover feels like it isn’t ruining my nails. They aren’t as brittle and they don’t break as much.
Jennifer S.
Los Angeles, CA
Removes all the nail Polish within seconds and the price for it is very cheap. Will definitely buy this item again
Care 😻.
Indianapolis, IN
Solid nail polish remover, does it job just fine, don’t really notice any strengthening in particular but it works
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.