BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Kimberly R.
Los Angeles, CA
Sometimes this thing burns my fingers but it is very good for removing stubborn nail polish so idk hoe
April M.
Pittsburgh, PA
It works well. I like the smell of the product. I don't See a difference in this and any name brand.
Emely R.
Mesquite, TX
Takes nail polish off with out any problem and keeps your nails nice and strong no more fragile nails
Stephanie L.
Murfreesboro, TN
It's nail polish remove so it does a great job of taking off my polish and I don't have to use a lot.
Kaitlan C.
Robbinsville, NC
Bought from target. Target brand. Pretty cheap but gets the job done for sure. 10/10 would recommend
Allison B.
Tulsa, OK
I like this nail polish remover because it smells less harsh and seems to be more gentle on my nails.
Hannah W.
Cary, NC
Fairly basic nail polish remover, but it definitely does the job and I don't have to scrub too hard.
Lauren K.
Fishers, IN
This polish remover does the job and really takes off my nail polish. It also makes my nails smooth!
Claudia p.
Removes nail polish right away. I like this product but it will be nicer if it has a better fragrance
Summer F.
I am constantly painting my nails and my daughters nails and this will take our old color right off!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?