BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Jenna R.
This is cheaper than the name brands, but does the same thing. If I'm at Target and out, I'll buy this. It really does what it says. I'm sure it's the same as the other brands, just packaged differently.
Erica P.
This nail polish remover works quickly and well to remove my nail polish. I don't feel like my nails are dry or stripped after using this remover. I do however prefer the green bottle that does a better job removing gel nail polish which is often harder and more tedious to remove.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Mine looks different then this but it still works. I got this awhile back when we were out at Target buying things. I was pleased at how well this got off my nail polish. IT seems some nail polish removers do not do as  good as of a job as others do.. I really am impressed
Amanda S.
Nail polish and really good at getting off nail polish. It's super cheap and I found mine at my local target. It does make your skin a bit dry around your nail but that's normal. It once dyed my skin but it went away pretty fast. I probably will buy again when this bottle runs out
beth C.
Take the nail polish off and leaves a nice natural nail I buy this all the time it's affordable and cheap and it's easy to use if you just put it on a cotton ball if you put it on toilet paper at the toll paper will fall apart but I would buy this again and I totally recommend it
Heather B.
This brand of nail polis smells better than the other brands. It is easy to apply and super cheap since it is UP brand. But don't let that fool ya. It works just as well if not better! I would recommend this product, plus you get five percent off of you use your Target Red Card.
Alyssa B.
Smyrna, TN
It wa shaky. Standard nail polish remover. Tough to remove glitter. I didn't see any difference in this product that made me feel like I needed to repurchase. It is easy to use and smells like a typical nail polish remover. Wouldn't reccomebd fornrwmoving glitter but does solid on regular polishes.
Savanna V.
Somerset, WI
Does the trick! Removes nail polish easily with a couple of scrubs. The smell is very strong but what nail polish remover isn't? It's easy and quick to use! Might have to go through a couple of cotton balls before removing nail polish on both hands but for the price it's a great buy!
Selena A.
This stuff is cheap and works really well. Takes the polish off just as fast as the name brand stuff and it's more affordable! The smell is terrible, but I think all nail polish remover smells gross!
Cynthia C.
Littleton, CO
This nail polish remover is acetone free so it doesn't destroy my nail when I take off my nail polish. It claims to strengthen your nail and keep them hard and healthy. I would recommend this product to a friend
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?