BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...3 Answers
  • Is there a version of this without gelatin? I don't use g...1 Answers
Kellie D.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I don’t know if it’s actually strengthening because my nails still break pretty easily but it doesn’t smell too bad and it takes off the nail polish so I can’t complain.
Kaleena B.
Charlotte, NC
I really like this nail polish remover. It is cheap, gets the job done and is easy to find. I put mine in a pump bottle like they have at nail salons and it works great!
Danielle M.
Romeoville, IL
This won’t work if you’re trying to get off a very glittery type of nail polish. But I try to find a remover that will also help my nails not just take off nail polish.
ALI H.
Seville, OH
Overall I love the up and up brand I try all of their products and I recommend them to all of my friends when I love a product I definitely recommend it to my friends
Diana C.
For a lower price I get the same results as if I was using the competitor’s one. I bought this particular one a few times already. It doesn’t dry up my skin too much.
Sarah L.
Everett , WA
I love this target brand, it’s inexpensive and does the trick easy to use. It doesn’t smell harsh like some other nail polish removers. Can’t beat it for the price.
Autumn A.
Indianapolis , IN
Try to strengthen any way I can so I grabbed up and up when I was at target had a strengthening formula . Removes perfectly fine and I hope it’s also strengthening
Tanya H.
Ventura, CA
Honestly I feel weird about bragging about a nail polish remover but his baby helped me grown out my nails from having them damaged from getting them done so often
Amanda L.
Cranberry Twp, PA
I really like this strengthening polish remover since I change my polish at least weekly. It removes polish easily, and leaves my nails feeling strong and healthy.
katrina N.
Seaford, NY
This nail polish remover takes off my nail polish. It's cheap and easy to buy from target. It may take a little longer to remove glitter or really dark nail colors
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.