BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Kendal S.
Grand Forks, ND
This is my go to nail polish remover. It is extremely cheap and isn't harsh on my nails! I buy it at target and it lasts a really long time. There are other colors that are for different nail needs! Definitely recommend this remover
Ahzahdeh N.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my go-to nail polish remover. I never buy the name brands because this does the job great. I love the strengthening formula, since my nails get pretty weak (I also leave my polish on way too long, but that's another story...) This bottle lasts a long time, and I don't have to use much to get my polish off.
Stephanie V.
I really don't think there is anything special about this nail polish remover. It is pretty much the same as any other nail polish remover. I do not have brittle nails so I can't speak for the strengthening aspect that it claims, although personally I don't think my nails are any stronger from using this product.
Heather L.
I've never been a fan of this remover and I really only use it as a last resort because of how it makes my nails feel afterwards. My nails have this weird sensation of feeling dried and brittle and to me that's horrible. I end up resorting to using other products to instill life into their damaged little bodies.
Dominique S.
Good nail polish remover, take off all mu polish, even the most stubborn gel formulas. I don't think it strengthens my nail in any way even though it says it does, I also believe it is acetone free which is a plus. I would recommend it to others. It has a pretty low price point too since its the up&up brand
Katie F.
Memphis, TN
Look, nail polish remover is nail polish remover.  They all get the job done.  No need to spend a bunch of money on nail polish remover from Sephora or department stores.  Up & Up is available at target, Walgreens, probably most drug stores, at a super cheap price.  It's the only nail polish remover that I will buy!
Elizabeth T.
I did notice a difference between the strengthening nail polish remover and the regular acetone nail polish remover. The strengthening formula didn't leave my nails as dry or brittle after removing polish. I take Nature's Bounty Hair Skin and Nail vitamins and little changes like these make a difference.
Cailin P.
Baltimore, MD
Up&Up strengthening nail polish remover is my go to because I have nails that tend to flake as they get longer. Though I do not use this product very often, I do think it helps protect my nails from the adverse effects of nail polish remover. Also, this brand is a nice and cheaper alternative from the other products on the market.
Kaarin V.
LYNWOOD, IL
My go-to polish remover. I regularly give myself a manicure about once or twice a week, depending on how long lasting my nail polish is. This stuff of great at removing ALL of my different kinds of nail polished, including my gel infused ones that cheap, store-name removers won't remove. Highly recommended!!
Daya G.
Whitinsville, MA
Love this remover. I used to use straight acetone remover on my nails for years and they were always brittle and would peel. Since I started using this remover my nails have become so much stronger. They barely ever break or peel anymore and I've been able to grow them 3 times longer than I ever could before!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?