BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Andrea H.
Removed polish with one wipe
Doesnt have a horrible scent
Purchased from target
does make your skin dry
Vanessa P.
Brooklyn, NY
While the nail polisher is cheap, it takes a while to remove the nail polish. However, it does the job.
Jennifer C.
Not a very strong working acetone. Takes a while to remove nail polish. But effective for the low price
Denise C.
Marietta, GA
Easily removes the polish and leaves a pleasant smell behind! The strengthening formula is my favorite.
Tessa R.
Rochester, NY
Easy to apply, does not have to strong of a smell and doesn't leave your nails feeling dry after using.
Dani F.
Franklin
Just your average nail polish remover. It works just as well as any other brand- probably cheaper too.
Love it smells good cheap and is effective target always has great deals !i would recommend to everyone
Laura R.
Austell, GA
Works perfectly fine! One bottle lasts a very long time. Made my nails stronger. Took paint off easily.
Corrine W.
Hamilton, OH
good product! just your average nail polish remover. doesn't have an overwhelming odor so that's good!
Michalah M.
Nashville, NC
Some of the best nail polish remover I own. Doesn't dry out my nails and make them peel like others do.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?