BY UP & UP #4 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...3 Answers
  • Is there a version of this without gelatin? I don't use g...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Brianna M.
Janesville, WI
I found this product to work well. The smell is tolerable and the polish is removed in a reasonable amount of time.
Vanessa C.
Little Elm, TX
Does an awesome job removing the Polish quick and very affordable! If you're on a budget I recommend you get this.
RaeAnne đź‘‘.
Madison
Great value for the price. One bottle last a super long time! Not super strong smell and not too damaging to nails.
Samantha K.
This nail polish remover works just as well and any name brand. An easy substitute if your favorite remover is out.
Brooklynn H.
Orem, UT
Works very well to get nail polish off of your nails and off of tile and cupboards. Easy to use with a cotton ball
Anna M.
London
Makes hands dry, but don't need to use too much of the product to take off all my nail polish which is really nice
Bayley B.
Bloomington, IN
Works as a remover should. Doesn't make my nails dry and brittle. Good price point for a staple in my nail routine
janice f.
BRADENTON, FL
Affordable nail polish remover and works great. Hard to remove nail polish with specs of glitter with this product.
Emma K.
This item definitely does remove my nail polish completely which is great but it does stain clothes if not careful.
Cara W.
My main purpose for nail polish remover is to remove the nail polish lol this does the job so I'll give it 5 stars
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.