BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Brittany M.
Worked great and it actually strengthened my nails. I have noticed that since I've been using this one.
Reagan K.
Belleville, MI
Works great if you have a tough nail color that won't come off! It's wonderful and responsibly priced!
Mary C.
Columbia, SC
Gets nail polish off quick and easy! Doesn't take a long time and doesn't leave white residue on nails!
Reagan D.
Yuba City, CA
This is your classic nail polish remover. It is effective and works very well on even sparkly polishes.
Sharon J.
Muscle Shoals, AL
Definitely takes the polish off! I did have to work a little harder but it eventually got the job done!
Erica R.
Midlothian, VA
Works well, no complaints. The lower price is a definite bonus and it works just as well as name brand.
Andrea H.
Removed polish with one wipe
Doesnt have a horrible scent
Purchased from target
does make your skin dry
Jacquelyn W.
This nail polish remover works better than many more expensive ones I've used. I'll buy again for sure!
Vanessa P.
Brooklyn, NY
While the nail polisher is cheap, it takes a while to remove the nail polish. However, it does the job.
Jennifer C.
Not a very strong working acetone. Takes a while to remove nail polish. But effective for the low price
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?