BY UP & UP #4 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...3 Answers
  • Is there a version of this without gelatin? I don't use g...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Jess L.
Oakland, CA
Works like other store removers. Nothing beats acetone from nail salons. Can't tell if it actually strengthens nails.
Marcee S.
Macon
Love this remover! Does the job well without much hard scrubbing! Smell is alittle more pleasant than other products.
macy a.
Fayetteville, TN
Best strengthening nail polish remover I've found thus far only it's harder to take off glitter nail polish with it.
Patrice B.
I like this nail remover and it's under $1 and the smell isn't overpowering. Grab a few bottles can't beat the price
Alayna M.
It’s awesome to use a nail polish remover that doesn’t make your nails feel soft, dry, and brittle. Love this stuff.
Maricela D.
Cheap and works!! Always find this at your local target! Does the job. Also doesn't have a completely horrible scent
Brittnee P.
MISSOURI CITY, TX
It does the job. I can't complain about it, nor can I complement it. As long as I use a cotton ball it comes off fine
Kathy
Had to use a few times to get all the polish off of one hand. The smell wasn't strong and it didn't dry out my nails.
Sabrina M.
Panorama
This stuff works very well but it does dry out your nails a bit I would recommend washing your hands after using this
Amanda E.
It's nail polish remover. It does exactly what it's supposed to do. Doesn't seem to dry out my nails, which is good.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.