BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Kaya M.
Really nice and it does it's job of removing polish. Just apply to a cotton pad or cotton pad and voila!
Patricia W.
Not the best remover ever but it does the job. You will have to use quite a bit to remove a dark color
Ashley M.
It gets the nail polish off my nails. Gets the job done. Love the price, good price. Got it at Target.
Lena P.
Chattanooga , Tn
Removes nail polish pretty well and has a great smell to it. It last quite a while and was I expensive
Ashley D.
Davenport, FL
This polish remover really worked great! It cleaned my nails right up and it really strengthened them!
Crystal T.
Portland, OR
Good deal for the cost. Does the trick, nails feel soft and hydrated afterwards. Would purchase again.
alix r.
probably one of the cheapest nail polish removers but it takes the nail polish off so I'm not judging!
Kayla R.
Love this product !!!! Highly recommend this product cheaper is sometimes better !!!!! Buy this !!!!!!
Dahja W.
All time favorite nail polish remover, can't find a lot of nail polish removers that strengthens nails.
Courtney P.
Friendswood, TX
Just feels like regular nail polish remover. Have no idea if its really strengthening my nails or not.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?