BY UP & UP #2 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Briana L.
I use this nail polish remover all the time. And always gets the job done. Very inexpensive and works every time!
Daisy C.
I like how it easily removes nail polish and glitter. Its on the cheaper side which surprised me at its effiency.
Ashley U.
Doesn't strip the nail, tolerable smell. Polish comes off quickly and easily without much effort. Very affordable
Juana B.
I like this nail polish reamover it reamoves your nail polish really quick and easy you just gotvto use a little
Marie B.
Moline, IL
Works as well (if not better than) name brand polish removers, and it's super cheap. Can't really go wrong here!
Kristen L.
Allegan, MI
Great Product!
Takes off nail polish with little to no effort. The scent isn't horrible and doesn't last forever.
Emma S.
Hattiesburg, MS
It does what it says it will. Gets the job done just as good as any other brand. I always have a bottle on hand.
Courtney S.
I use this on my fingernails and toenails. Gets all the polish off quickly without a fuss. Also gets glitter off!
Ashley N.
Honestly this does get the job done but & this is a big one , I do NOT like how it leaves your nails kind of weak
Niasia B.
Yonkers
It's a good brand, but there are better ones out there. I enjoy it and it's cheap. It gets the jobs done as well.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?