BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...4 Answers
  • Is there a version of this without gelatin? I don't use g...1 Answers
Raylene K.
Nail polish always comes off quickly. I've honestly never had a problem with a continuous need to scrub. So that's a plus
Nicole N.
Los Angeles, CA
This is the one i always buy because it is not expensive. however i don't like that it doesn't give my nails much strength.
Katie W.
Louisville
I love this polish remover because it quickly removes the color and it does not leave my nails feeling brittle and weak.
kortney l.
concord, nc
I use this nail polish remover all the time. I love that it's strengthening and it doesn't smell as strong as some other.
Valerie G.
Did the job pretty well. Had a little trouble and usually have to use a little more with darker and more stubborn colors.
Laura E.
Harrisburg, PA
I've always used this brand of nail polish. It isn't as strong as many and you don't need alot to remove the nail polish
patience c.
mn
Love love love it takes off nail polish like a charm it's amazing I use this all the time my whole family uses this kind
Jackie B.
Just as good as any other nail polish remover. They're all basically the same, what matters is the brand of nail polish!
Elizabeth S.
Dearborn
Easily removes nail polish and a little bit goes a long way. It has a very strong odor but most nail polish removers do.
Dezaray R.
I really can't find a good cheap on but anything works really I just love up and up brand it's still good equate as well
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Ashley C.