BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Linh D.
Glendale, CA
I love this nail polish removal. It smells good and at the same time it does it's job. Very easy to use!
Rebekah B.
Mcdonough, GA
It doesn't remove polish very well. Especially dark colors, sparkles or in corners. It has a strong odor.
Kati B.
Lenexa, KS
It gets the job done. Good price and a good product. Not sure what else to say but need more characters!
Natalia C.
Cypress, TX
This product rocks! My go to! It's extremely cheap, and does the job instantly! Great product seriously!
Clarian K.
Bruce Twp, MI
This product is amazing! It quickly removes any nail polish, while strengthening and removing any stains!
Sydney S.
Kirkwood, MO
I love this remover! It gets the toughest nail polish off easily and the packaging makes it way to pour.
Genevieve R.
Great price and Dose the job pretty well leaves my nails nice and strong after I take off my nail polish
RhoLynda H.
Waldorf, MD
Easy to use! Works great for not only removing polish but also strengthens nails! Good value and product!
Lucia S.
Salem, OR
I like it but there are better ones out there it's great for when you don't have too harsh nail polish in
Amy F.
Sioux Falls
Works well. Cheap. Usually buy at Target. Would buy again. Good value. Better than more expensive stuff.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?