BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...5 Answers
  • absolutely love this product. I use it with the hydrating...1 Answers
Eddie N.
Lincoln, NE
Love this polish remover, it definitely makes a difference in your nail strength. Haven't had a nail chip or buckle in forever!
Maiyer H.
Broomfield, CO
This products works great for me and is my go-to when I'm looking for a remover and not acetone. Is gentle on the skin as well!
Elle
I lovd Target brands, they work just as good as name brand items and I save so much. This nail polish remover is no exception!
Emma W.
Elkhart, IN
This stuff is wonderful. Removes nail polish so easily. Strengthens my nails while doing all of this! It is by far my favoite!
Elsy C.
Canyon Courty
I love this I only have to use a Lil bit of it and it comes right off I think they should make travel-size or with little wipes
Lauren L.
Del Valle, TX
This nail polish remover is awesome for the price. It will get any color without leaving a stain behind. I highly recommend it.
Rose S.
Odessa, TX
I like this polish remover because it helps to strengthen my nails and is also inexpensive and you can find it at any drugstore
Sarah G.
Works well for a cheap polish remover . Priced right, less than $2. You may have to scrub a bit to actually get the polish off.
Erica H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
This works great to get Polish off. Typically do not need more than a tiny bit on a cotton swab. Cheap price for great quality.
This nail polish remover is great for one to two coat nail polish removal definitely not great on removing glitter nail polish!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.