BY UP & UP #2 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Christine P.
Renton, WA
This gets the job done and is lightly scented! I can remove my nail polish without my boyfriend wrinkling his nose.
Jessica M.
I like this remover. It works pretty good for the price. Not sure it strengthens my nails but it gets the job done.
Maria A.
Takes a bit of rubbing to take off nail polish, it last for a great amount of time, little product goes a long way.
Takes off all my polish easily, doesn't seem to dry out my nails badly as regular polish remover. Would buy again.
Shahad A.
Andover, Minnesota
Just like any other nail polish remover I never notice any difference except some have nice smell and others don't
Vincintia C.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this product it removes all the Polish plus strengthening my nails. That's an awesome product if you ask me
Anna M.
London
Makes hands dry, but don't need to use too much of the product to take off all my nail polish which is really nice
RaeAnne đź‘‘.
Madison
Great value for the price. One bottle last a super long time! Not super strong smell and not too damaging to nails.
Karen C.
Takes forever to remove the nail polish. Glitter? Forget about it. You're better off sitting and soaking your nails
Keturah M.
Brooklyn
Cheaper cost for a product that does the same thing as the more expensive ones. Repeat customer and go to product.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?