BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Andrea K.
Muskegon, MI
Love this nail polish remover. It doesn't smell too awful, and doesn't dry out my nails or burn my skin.
Christina Q.
Milwaukie, OR
This polish remover works great because it doesn’t hurt your nails in the process of removing the polish.
Amy F.
Sioux Falls
Works well. Cheap. Usually buy at Target. Would buy again. Good value. Better than more expensive stuff.
Patricia W.
Not the best remover ever but it does the job. You will have to use quite a bit to remove a dark color
Laura R.
Austell, GA
Works perfectly fine! One bottle lasts a very long time. Made my nails stronger. Took paint off easily.
Danielle K.
Niskayuna, NY
Great product and decent price. Works well and it worth the money. Definitely comparable to name brands
Paula V.
Florham Park, NJ
Very good quality for a low price, the scent is not super strong. Super happy with this polish remover!
Michaela B.
Johnstown, NY
I highly recommend this. It left my nails feeling super soft and the nail polish came off super easily.
Sarah T.
A great nail polish remover. Does smell quite a bit, but doesn't damage my nails as much as others do.
Crystal T.
Portland, OR
Good deal for the cost. Does the trick, nails feel soft and hydrated afterwards. Would purchase again.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?