BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...5 Answers
  • absolutely love this product. I use it with the hydrating...1 Answers
Taylor D.
Gets nail polish off very efficiently. The smell isn't too strong, which I love since many other brands can have a harsh smell.
Gina T.
I really like this nail Polish remover because I don't feel like it stripes my nails of its natural oils or make them feel weak
Leona R.
North st paul, MN
Works like any nail polish remover. Didn't really see it strenthinging my nails at all. Works good on getting color off though.
Alexandra A.
Calera, AL
This one is ok. It has a low ordor. It gets off polish pretty well, but it does not nourish my nails any more than the others.
This nail polish remover is great for one to two coat nail polish removal definitely not great on removing glitter nail polish!
Caroline J.
Carmel, IN
Good nail polish remover, but does not strengthen noticeably. I still have to use a few cotton pads to get my nail polish off.
dulce liliana g.
Phoenix, AZ
Great to get everything off your nail. Also, like that is helps strengthen your nails after I have had acrylics on for a while.
Brittany H.
Pensacola, FL
This nail polish remover takes the color off without any difficult scrubbing! It does not add any discoloration on your nails.
Liz G.
Austin, TX
Love this product, it is always my go to. I have used this for years. Makes my nails feel strong and removes my old nail polish
Eddie N.
Lincoln, NE
Love this polish remover, it definitely makes a difference in your nail strength. Haven't had a nail chip or buckle in forever!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.