BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
leora b.
It's nail Polish remover it does is job. That's so I van day omg why do I need to make this Tebow so long
Isabel A.
I buy this everytime i run out, its super budget friendly and always gets the job done without a struggle
Crystal S.
Hurlock, MD
Works great to remove polish and the price is good. Does the job as neefed. Would definitely repurchase.
Clarissa C.
Colton, CA
Great polish remover. Don't see the point in buying one twice the price when this one works just as well.
Sara M.
league city
It works great and it’s cheap! My polish comes right off and there isn’t any scrubbing that I need to do.
Dawn T.
Milwaukee, WI
The nail polish remover does not have a strong scent to it. It takes the nail polish off nice and quick.
Peighton M.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
Works great to take off any color of polish, doesn't smell too overwhelming, and strengthen nails nicely
Stephanie D.
Brandon
Get it from target never really looked into the brands just grabbed one that was
A
Good price and love it
Kaylee M.
It removes the polish but you have to try and rub multiple times. It's not worth the money or the effort
Katie F.
Pewee Valley, KY
Works great to remove polish and doesn't make my nails feel brittle. Excellent value for a good product.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?