BY UP & UP #2 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Christine P.
Renton, WA
This gets the job done and is lightly scented! I can remove my nail polish without my boyfriend wrinkling his nose.
Jessica M.
I like this remover. It works pretty good for the price. Not sure it strengthens my nails but it gets the job done.
Maria A.
Takes a bit of rubbing to take off nail polish, it last for a great amount of time, little product goes a long way.
Natalie S.
Works well for plain nail polish and some of the at home gel nail polishes. Didn't work at all for salon gel nails.
Emma M.
Wdm, IA
I've used this for as long as I can remember! It works well (even on removing glitter polishes). Totally recommend!
Takes off all my polish easily, doesn't seem to dry out my nails badly as regular polish remover. Would buy again.
Shahad A.
Andover, Minnesota
Just like any other nail polish remover I never notice any difference except some have nice smell and others don't
Vincintia C.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this product it removes all the Polish plus strengthening my nails. That's an awesome product if you ask me
Hannah D.
Riverside, CA
i like this nail polish remover, i'm not very picky so i never have anything bad to say about nail polish removers
RaeAnne 👑.
Madison
Great value for the price. One bottle last a super long time! Not super strong smell and not too damaging to nails.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?