BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Jean N.
Works great regardless of what type of nail polish I use. Not sure about strengthening aspect, but worth a try.
Marli C.
Linefork, KY
This really does stregthen and lengthen your nails. I like the scent of this product. But it is really strong.
Noreen H.
Indianapolis, IN
Up & up Strengthening Nail Polish Remover love this nail polish remover from target! Such a good deal!
Kirsten M.
Cary, NC
This is a great and affordable product! Most of up and ups products are very similar to a brand name in quality
Kirstin E.
It works decently at removing nail polish, I haven't noticed any difference in the strength of my nails though.
Debra M.
Thus remover is not bad for a store brand. Does what it is supposed to do and leaves my nails in decent shape.
Gracie J.
This works just as adverage as any other nail polish remover does but it doesn't really strengthen your nails.
It works great for an affordable price. The streghtening portion though I feel it doesn't really works as good.
Ann S.
Parker
Works great.  I use a lot of it and have never had a problem. Its inexpensive and works best with cotton balls.
Zabrina C.
Las vegas, NV
This nail polish remover works great! Good price and helps strengthen my nails. The smell is also not too bad.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?