BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Nancy K.
Lowell, MA
I like this nail polishes remover. Works great and it’s affordable. It’s not too strong for my nails. I love it!
A. G.
Valley Center
This works like a wonder. I've used many of them because I paint my nails a lot. You don't have to press harshly
Nurita R.
Pasadena, CA
The price is affordable it's a good product and works well it takes off nail polish pretty easily which is a plus
Stephanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
I like the smell of this nail polish remover, but I do feel like it takes a lot of it to get he nail polish off.
Christa M.
Ontario, CA
Works really well on most polishes. Takes a little extra work to get glitter off but still works better than most
Katia E.
San Antonio, TX
Doesn't smell so harsh. Doesn't work so well on more high-end polishes, but will get the job done for the price.
Keke S.
Charlotte, NC
I think that this was worth its price and exceeded my expectation. Target has really done good with their brand.
Briana L.
I use this nail polish remover all the time. And always gets the job done. Very inexpensive and works every time!
Cassandra J.
Woodinville, WA
It has a very strong chemical smell, bit it works fine. I noticed that my nails are dried out after using, though
Briseida B.
Racine, WI
It good i like it i think it gets the job done fast removes your nailpolish and your done and the price is good
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?