BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
RhoLynda H.
Waldorf, MD
Easy to use! Works great for not only removing polish but also strengthens nails! Good value and product!
Linh D.
Glendale, CA
I love this nail polish removal. It smells good and at the same time it does it's job. Very easy to use!
Karen M.
Columbus, OH
I like it it works on my nails I just do not like the fact that I have to use a lot to get the polish off
Yarelli L.
Redwood City, CA
It's sometimes a process to get the nail polish off and it also makes the nail polish run onto the skin.
Stephanie D.
Brandon
Get it from target never really looked into the brands just grabbed one that was
A
Good price and love it
melissa a.
thermal , CA
super nice doesnt smell to bad dnt waste alot of product good price i love it removes everything quickly
Sydney S.
Kirkwood, MO
I love this remover! It gets the toughest nail polish off easily and the packaging makes it way to pour.
Andrea K.
Muskegon, MI
Love this nail polish remover. It doesn't smell too awful, and doesn't dry out my nails or burn my skin.
Hewan K.
Washington, DC
Great quality nail polish remover and at a decent price. All target brand items are great and trustworthy
Evelyn H.
Reading, PA
It takes a while to remove nail polish and sometimes leaves staining of the color on the skin or cuticles
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?