BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...5 Answers
  • absolutely love this product. I use it with the hydrating...1 Answers
Madeline B.
Lynn Haven, FL
Gets the job done and for a great price! I have used this product for years and is the first thing I grab whenever I do my nails.
Kari K.
Canton, IL
This nail polish remover isn't harsh on my nails and not as over powering scent as some. It takes my nail polish off very easliy
Natalie O.
San Jose, CA
It does take awhile to take off some nail polishes. I did notice my nails where growing faster and longer so that's a good thing.
Amanda F.
Harrisburg, PA
The smell isn't super strong which I appreciate and it gets the job done! Plus you can't beat the price of Target brand products.
Bhavi S.
Floral Park, NY
This nail polish remover is nice because it doesn't have acetone which can harm your nails. A lot of nail polish removers have it
Ciera C.
Steilacoom , WA
I really like this nail polish remover. It works well and isnt too bad smelling. Im not sure if it actually strengthens my nails.
Meghan C.
Stafford
Doesn’t smell as strong as other removers in my opinion but not sure how much of “strengthening” it really has done for my nails.
Claudia M.
Alhambra
Love it! One of my favorite nail polish removers. You dont need a lot and it still gets the job done! Plus its super affordable.
Emma D.
Doesn’t leave your nail weak like other removers, strengthens your nail to make them longer. Takes off old nail polish very well!
Ellie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Works great for regular nail polish and is gentle on nails. It can be hard to find a nail polish remover that’s gentle like this!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.