BY UP & UP #2 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Ivy W.
Monterey Park, CA
Takes a lot to remove my nail polish. Isn't as strong as other brands ive used. I recommend you get a different one.
Morgan H.
Smiths Grove, KY
Works great with removal of polish and is quick. It does less damage than most other polish removers which is great!
Naudia W.
Hampton, VA
My household typically uses this brand. It helps get the job done. Also makes it feel as though your nails are safe.
Nicole W.
Zeeland, MI
Love this nail polish remover. It's affordable and works great. Often you can get it on sale with the cartwheel app.
Brittnee P.
MISSOURI CITY, TX
It does the job. I can't complain about it, nor can I complement it. As long as I use a cotton ball it comes off fine
Brittanie C.
Jonesboro, AR
Good product! Great quality and price. Gets the job done and lasts a long time. Would probably buy over other brands.
Cynthia H.
I buy this product often and don't see a reason to buy a different brand. It really does strengthen the nails also .
Alexis A.
Laurel, MD
This is a really good nail Polish remover I always have this handy in my medicine cabinet and the price is nice too!!
Kirstin O.
Nowthen, MN
I've been able to remove all my nail polish with one cotton ball and a little splash of this stuff. Super cheap too!
Isamar F.
Winnetka, CA
This nail polish remover is really cheap, effective and it works really quick and so much better than other brands.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?