BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Rebecca J.
Newburgh, IN
Works very well to get the mail polish off and o can tell that my nails are not as brittle after using it.
Denisia L.
Berwyn, IL
Very strong smell, but it does it's job well. Can't beat the price, and it also comes in different scents.
Ashlynn G.
Quantico
I been using this stuff for years and it works perfect fine for me I would recommend it to others to use it
Beth D.
Not too strong a smell and a very effective nail polish remover. Leaves my nails clean and feeling healthy.
Arissia J.
Yucaipa, CA
Works well, I usually use the sally hansen brand. I've used this a few times, I usually find it at target.
Christine E.
Lynchburg, VA
Blanca G.
Took along while to remove polish but did the job. Wouldn’t buy it again. But was very inexpensive product.
Smiley N.
Thermal, CA
It works good. It doesn't leave my nails weak. It takes off the nail polish. My nails feel good after word
Kaya M.
Really nice and it does it's job of removing polish. Just apply to a cotton pad or cotton pad and voila!
Megan H.
Middletown, MD
Love the target brand nail polish remover! It only cost about 1$ and it takes the polish off really well!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?