BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Becky M.
Williamsburg, VA
Great nail polish remover and the price is unbeatable. Practically the same product as the name brand.
Lauren N.
Huntersville, NC
I don’t notice a difference in the strength of my nails but does take off polish with a little elbow grease
Marci P.
It works. Nothing to make it outstanding, but nothing bad to say about it either. It's cheap and it works.
Cassandra N.
Works great to get my nail polish off. I can do all ten toes with one cotton ball and it's very affordable
Darcy J.
Whitehall, MT
Works good, price is right. I don't like spending a lot on nail polish remover. This works for what I need.
Brittany G.
Stewart, MN
Easily removes nail polish while also strengthening your nails. Doesn't smell as strongly as other brands.
Anastasia G.
Ypsilanti, MI
Strong smell, as most are, but it makes it quick and easy. My nails don’t appear dry or sensitive after use
Karen M.
I use this all the time. Removes all nailpolish with ease. It really gets the job done. Really good product
Carolyne K.
New London, CT
This product works. It has an ok scent. I'm not exactly sure if it is strengthening or not but it seems ok.
M D.
Manhattan Bch, CA
Good price! does its job well and doesn't burn your hand like other products do. would recommend to others!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?