BY UP & UP #4 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...3 Answers
  • Is there a version of this without gelatin? I don't use g...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Rebecca K.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Great price for a product that takes off nail polish with such ease! It is definitely something I tend to keep on hand.
Melinda D.
Kathleen, GA
I use nail polish regularly and I like how this is cost efficient and easily removed polish without damaging my nails.
Sarina Y.
Any nail polisher remove works really well but this one seems to be my go to its affordable and not so Strong smelling.
Danielle C.
Brick, NJ
I like that it is strengthening. Price is great for a store brand. Smells less strong than other nail polish removers.
Kim C.
Deptford
My go to remover, it is a good price and does the job! I live at Target so it's always on my list of nail must haves:)
Tara W.
Bismarck, ND
I have used this for years. Only one i get. It is cheep and does the job fabulously! I have no idea what else to write
Shanna T.
Wichita, KS
Works well to remove stubborn polish including glitter! I'm not sure about the nourishing aspect of the product though.
Briana T.
This nail polish remover works really great even when my nail polish is really hard to take off and a great price too.
Kassy Q.
Works well, the smell was a lot stronger compared to other brands. I'd say after using it a few times it dried my nails
Summer S.
Woodstock, GA
Works pretty well overall. However, I find that it has the same effect on my nails as regular nail polish remover does.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.