BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Rachel R.
This product is great for removing nail polish. I use this brand frequently when i give my female family members pedicures! Sometimes the polish is tricky to remove, I just get some cotton rounds, soak them in this nail polish remover and let the rounds sit on the toes for a few minutes as to soak and remove the previous nail polish easily.
Audrey B.
Galloway, NJ
Good nail polish remover. Useful for removing nail polish. Easy to use by pouring on a cotton ball or cotton pad. Good value and easy to find in-store. I repurchase this product all the time. I would recommend this nail polish remover.
Jill K.
Martinsburg, WV
I don't paint my fingernails often, but during the summer enjoy painted toenails.  Up & Up Strengthening Nail Polish Remover works very well, doesn't leave a white film, and is reasonably priced.  The scent isn't too bad either, as most nail polish removers are pretty smelly.  I would recommend this to my friends.
Laura H.
I use this one. It works amazing. I remember this one time, my daughter spilled a hole bottle of nail polish on the carpet. I tried every cleaning supply you can think of and nothing worked. I pored some of this nail polish remover and keep padding the spilled nail polish with a rag and it came up. Didn't stain my carpet either.
Kristine D.
This nail polish remover isn't the strongest, but it still effectively removes all of my nail polish. I suppose it could be an issue if you have nail polish that's incredibly difficult to remove, but I have had absolutely no issues removing regular nail polish. It's nice to have a remover that (at least says it) does less damage!
Amanda O.
La Verkin, UT
Pretty good nail polish remover. Doesn't take a lot of work to get it off. I'm always spilling mine so I go through a lot and this is cheap. It's easy to use and I would definitely recommend it. Works as good as any other I've tried
Julie M.
Good, standard drugstore brand polish remover. My nail polish isn't difficult to remove (no glitter, gel, etc.), so this does the job perfectly well. I haven't noticed a huge strengthening effect from using it, but it works just as well as the damaging acetone removers to take off polish, so it seems like a safer alternative.
Chloe W.
Fort Myers
Regis product is good at removing nail polish although it doesn't get the nail polish off right away. This product is somewhat easy to use although the way it is packaged it sometimes spills. I wold recommend this product to anyone.
Colleen G.
Iowa City, IA
I enjoy using this product because it seems to be the bare basics. It removes perfectly, it doesn't have an overly strong odor, it doesn't require multiple uses to work, and it doesn't feel harsh on my nails or skin. I've been using up & up nail polish remover for a few years now and by now it's just a staple for me.
Genevieve C.
Charlotte , NC
This nail polish remover is so cheap but so good. It removes all the polish in seconds and the smell isn't over bearing. I don't know if it really is truly strengthening but I like it. I would definitely buy this again and again.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?